Ship Sailed

It's been a couple weeks before Karl got to get out of the hospital, Sapnap was supposed to leave weeks ago, but because of the accident he didn't have a choice, he had to stay, which he didn't mind at all, he wanted to stay anyway.

"Sapnap" Karl paused and looked at Sapnap, "when are you going home?" Karl looks into Sapnap's eyes.

"Um, I'm not sure why?" Sapnap got worried that Karl wanted him to leave.

"I wanted to know how much time we have left to hangout" Karl pauses, "and also because I don't want you to leave anytime soon"

Sapnap was relieved that Karl didn't want him to leave, "I'll leave when I get bored of you" Sapnap saw Karl frown, "which will be never" Sapnap teased.

Karl giggles, "stopp, you gave me a heart attack Sapnap"

Sapnap didn't notice how much he loved Karl until the accident happened,  the accident opened up his eyes, he noticed that he couldn't live without Karl. Now, he doesn't leave Karl out of sight, he doesn't want anything to happen to Karl again.

*ting*

Sapnap and Karl ignored the sound and continued watching a movie, but they weren't all that interested in the movie, it was just an excuse to hangout with each other. They loved each others company, it wouldn't matter what they were doing, they always had fun. If they were watching paint dry, they would find some way to make it fun.

*ting*

This time Karl picked up his phone, surprisingly it wasn't Dream, or George. It was Bad, Bad doesn't text Karl all that much so it made Karl surprised.

"So, who's texting you so much" Sapnap teases Karl.

"It's bad" Karl looks at Sapnap surprised. Sapnap looks back at Karl with the same expression.

"Oh, what did he say?" Sapnap pauses, "you don't have to tell me"

Karl squeals and looks all excited, "wait wait I have to ask him if I can tell you" Karl gets all excited.

Sapnap definitely wanted to know what Bad texted Karl now, Sapnap got inpatient, and just wanted to know what Bad was texting Karl.

Karl looked excitedly over to Sapnap, and caught his breathe. "Okay, okay he said I could tell you" Karl squeals.

"Just tell me alreadyy" Sapnap whined.

Karl giggles "I'm just so excited that it's hard to form words, okay" Karl rolls his eyes. "So, Bad texted me that he-"

*ting*

It was another text from bad. Sapnap really wanted to know now. "Hurry up and spit it out alreadyy" Sapnap grew inpatient.

"Okay, sorry I got distracted" Karl pauses, "Bad texted me that he liked Skeppy!" Karl squeals. Sapnap's eyes widened and he got excited as well.

"Should I ask Skeppy if he likes Bad!?" Sapnap pulls out his phone.

"Hmm, should I ask Bad first?" Karl looks at his phone.

"Nah, let's just do it" Sapnap starts texting Skeppy.

Karl looks at Sapnap typing on his phone. Sapnap seems very excited. Karl and Sapnap always shipped Bad and Skeppy together, it started off as a joke, but then they caught onto a few things Bad was doing. They both came to a theory that Bad liked Skeppy, it turns out that theory was right. Sapnap finished typing and all was left was to wait for Skeppy to reply. Sapnap and Karl were really excited, but while they waited they went back to watching the movie. A couple of minutes passed by then..

*ting*

Sapnap quickly picked up his phone, and Karl turned to face Sapnap. Sapnap turns on his phone and sees that the notification was from Skeppy, he pulls up the conversation.

"What did he say??" Karl couldn't wait.

Sapnap turns his phone so Karl could see. The text from Skeppy read "wtf"

"What the hell do I say to that?" Sapnap started to give up.

"Here give it to me" Karl made grabby hands. Sapnap hands him his phone and Karl starts typing. Karl shuts off Sapnap's phone and soon enough..

*ting*

Karl picks Sapnap's phone back up and continues to text Skeppy, a few long minutes goes by while Sapnap is waiting until Karl tells him what Skeppy is saying.

Karl sighs, "Sapnap.." Karl doesn't seem as excited as he was before.

"No, please don't tell me he said no" Sapnap frowns.

"He.." Karl pauses, Karl turns around Sapnap's phone, Sapnap reads it.

________________

Sapnap: Hey, Skeppy do you have a crush on Bad?

Skeppy: wtf

Sapnap(Karl): It's a serious question, it wasn't a joke

Skeppy: oh, um

Sapnap(Karl): yes or no?

Skeppy: yes...

Skeppy: DON'T TELL HIM THOUGH

________________

Sapnap looks back up to Karl and sees Karl with a big grin on his face. Sapnap and Karl were so excited, they knew that Skeppy and Bad liked each other a long time ago, and they proved it. Karl and Sapnap eventually calmed down and continued watching the movie, there was five minutes left and they didn't know what was happening at all, but they still watched it. Karl got tired so he ended up going to bed earlier than they were expecting to. Sapnap went to his room and tried to sleep. He tossed and turned for minutes that felt like hours. Eventually he found a comfortable spot, then he heard his door open. He felt Karl crawl into his bed and hug him. To Karl it looked like Sapnap was sleeping, but Sapnap wasn't asleep. Sapnap finally drifted off to sleep and so did Karl.

______________

Words: 901

Authors note: holy almost 9k reads, what the hell 0-0 thank you all so much, also this one wasn't sad so hopefully you guys won't cry this time