Chapter 37

After the last incident, Feng Xujin have put a strict rules for Li Wei Wei. She couldn't enter the palace as much as she want. As he said it was dangerous.

"Feng Xujin! Feng Xujin!" Li Wei Wei's voice were so loud that everyone thought something happened.

All the guards stood in their defense stances but when they saw their madam skipped happily towards Feng Xujin's room, relief breath instantly came out.

His ears perked up when he hears her voice. Why would she suddenly called him by full name?

"Seems like your little wife is excited but we don't know why." Zhao Li laughed at him.

"You know what? I also want to have a wife like her. Cute." Zhao Li didn't saw the heated glared coming through. If looks could kill, he would be under the ground.

"Feng Xujin! Look I made a couple t-shirts for both of us!"

Li Wei Wei hold up the t-shirts that she time spend on for the past two days. She didn't get the chance to do this kind of thing when she is in the modern world so she wants to do it with her husband in the ancient era.

"HAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Li Wei Wei what is that? t- what?" Zhao Li is the first one to gave away a reaction.

"A t-shirt." She deliberately press the word.

"And we're going on a camping! Are you excited Jin Jin?" Li Wei Wei has been planning to go on a camping as she loves camping.

"Camping?" Feng Xujin finally react.

"Yes camping. You know sleep in the camp just like in your military camp. But this is different. A small camp, with fire, barbecue, stories and in the morning we will watch the sunrise!"

"Isn't it cool!" She added.

"We're not going."

"What?" Her hands which were flying around while talking about camping slowly went down.

"It is dangerous." Feng Xujin try to explain to her when he saw her disappointed expression.

Zhao Li who was at there suddenly nowhere to be found. He knew they're about to went into a bickering session as he knew well about Feng Xujin's protectiveness towards Li Wei Wei.

"If you don't want to go then I will go with my friend." She snorted at him.

"You don't have any friend."

"I have Zhao Mama, Daku Sin, Zhao Li and others. If you don't wanna go so be it." Li Wei Wei leave once she finish it.

She was actually teasing him. She knew he don't like it when she talked about Daku Sin. So she deliberately said it. Walking around slowly out of the room, his voice stopped her.

"We will only make a camping within the manor. But no couple clothes or anything. Take it or leave it." Feng Xujin's urge to speak up instantly brought a smirk on her face.

She held her hand up and gave him a sign of okay meaning. Walking out with a victory smile on her face.

—————

A handmade camp stood tall at the back  of the manor. She herself thought it was ridiculous. But it is okay as long as she can spend some time with him.

Inside the small camp, she look at the t-shirt sadly. Even though it was poorly sewn but it was the first time ever that she made it with her own hands. Her hand were full of scars because of it.

"What are you looking at so intently?" His sudden appearance surprised her that she quickly hid the t-shirt. He is too tall that he had to bend into half whenever he went into the silly camp.

When Feng Xujin told Zhao Li that he agreed to her request, Zhao Li laughed at him. Zhao Li couldn't believe that Feng Xujin will stay in a small camp just for fun. His boring life started to turn around.

"Nothing."

"Let me see it." His demand can't be refuse.

Li Wei Wei made it just for fun as she is aware that all the people in ancient era is conservative. They are banned from wearing revealing clothes.

"It is very weird but I will take it since you made it on your own." Her mood suddenly lighten up when she heard that.

She was about to expression her thankfulness, but he suddenly went out to the side of the camp and take out some medicine from the small cupboard that Zhao Mama prepared for them.

"Give me your hand."

Li Wei Wei feels like she is being controlled by someone. Her hands went out on its own. With his hooded eye, he focused on his tasks.

She never thought Feng Xujin's personality had this side as well. When she saw his furrowed eyebrow, she wished this moment could last forever.

'Feng Xujin how lucky am I to be able to marry in this lifetime.'

"Jin Jin... What do you think about Liu He?"

Why would Liu He suddenly change? It was in her mind ever since he pulled his trick on her.

His hands were stiffened for a second but Feng Xujin quickly continue to focus. He hasn't tell Li Wei Wei that Liu He is his rival since childhood.

Liu He might seem he keep his profile low but he is actually more powerful than what people thought. But his temper can't be control.

Liu Qi is just a puppet to Liu He. Liu Qi under Liu He's control. But less people know it. Liu Qi's greediness only limit to the military power while Liu He wanted to covet the throne. Liu He wanted to become the ruler or should we said the god of the people.

The royal family was full of dirty past. Brothers killing each other for the sake of throne. Liu Qi and Liu He were about to repeat the history.

"Don't mind him." Feng Xujin don't want her to get involved with Liu He. Liu He won't dare to do anything to her as long as she did not went near the palace.

—————

P.S.

So Liu He is the actual villain.
Not Liu Qi.
I'm out of idea. Feels like I want to end this book.
Someone help me.