s1:ep22→(part ii) occult activities gone wrong

(A/N: Damn, another 7k word episode. This time, it's filled with painful screams.)

╭─────────────────╮
ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ²²
❝𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗟𝗧 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦
𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 (𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜)❞
╰─────────────────╯

"So it wasn't a dream," Kusuo muttered, blinking away the dizziness as he squinted from sunlight streaming through his window.

Yesterday was literally a spiral towards insanity that Kusuo wasn't even sure if he could make it out alive after a series of misunderstandings and humiliation.

"Damn it."

It certainly wouldn't be any different today.

Kusuo took a breath in, puzzled as to why he's having a difficult time breathing. Grabbing the heavy pillow on his stomach, he then realized that it's not a pillow. As far as he's concerned, pillows don't have hair and drool on people's clothes.

Apparently, your stubborn arse decided to take refuge on his single bed. The makeshift bed that he prepared for you on the floor is long forgotten. You even have the gall to steal his blanket and now his feet are cold.

"Get off," he drowsily snarled, grabbing you by the head to lift your face off of him. "I said, get off -- " He kicked you off the bed, heaving all the strength that his borrowed body has. He doesn't remember being this heavy. It must be all the coffee jellies he's been eating. Speaking of desserts, he's craving one now.

Unfortunately for him, you were clutching on his clothes like your life depended on it, forcing him to roll down with you onto the floor with a painful thud.

"Well, that's one way to wake someone up," you calmly stated before you yawned, wiping away the drool on your face that formed from a goodnight's sleep "Kind of weird to see my own face make advances towards me though." You tiredly grinned as you watched the psychic above you process your words.

Unblinking, Kusuo scrambled to his feet and made a beeline for the exit, unapologetically stepping on your stomach in the process.

"Ow -- hey! What the hell!?"

You were responded by the soft click of the door.

"Christ, this is such a bizarre sleepover," you grumbled, popping your joints in one big satisfying stretch. Last night made your back cried because the bed that the psychic prepared for you on the floor felt so uncomfortable and the Kusuo's bed tempted you like the snake seduced Eve. Ruffling your current magenta hair, you let out another loud yawn. "Bathroom," you muttered to yourself, sluggishly standing up from the floor.

The door silently opened before you could grasp the handle, Kusuo's disgruntled face peeks from the small space, looking as if he just got scolded. 

"Breakfast is ready . . ." He told you before closing it shut again. You glanced outside his bedroom window to find that it was still dark outside. Your phone is dead and you can't tell the time just by looking at the sun's position because you're not that resourceful.

Maybe you'll need to go through Kusuo's stuff again to see if he has any spare chargers.

"Ah, (y/n)-chan! How was sleep?" Mrs. Saiki sweetly greeted you once you sauntered into their living room. The aroma of a homecooked meal almost made you tear up. Ah, what did you do in your past life for you to deserve this?