Hundred Forty Eight

"We'll be gone for a few hours but I think we're gonna come back over here."

"Okay, honey. Have fun. Zach and I are going out for drinks so we may stay overnight at a hotel."

Benjamin nods his head. "Uh...Okay. Noah's here, so I'm gonna head out. I love you."

"Love you too, honey."

Benjamin smiles and walks out the front door, smiling at the sight of Noah. He walks around to the passenger seat. "Hi, baby."

Noah smiles back at him, placing his hand on the inside of Benjamin's thigh. "Hi, bebesita," He kisses him on the lips before pulling away. "Wanna go get food and then go to the mall?"

Benjamin aggressively nods his head. "Yes, please. I hate mall food and I'm starving."

Noah chuckles and puts his car in reverse. "Of course."

Benjamin smiles and brings his feet up into the seat, intertwining his hand with Noah's. "So. Anything specific you need from the mall?"

Noah shrugs his shoulders, glancing over at Benjamin. "I want some new shoes...And someone stole a bunch of my hoodies so I need to get some new ones."

Benjamin laughs. "Don't worry. I won't steal those. Brand new ones aren't the same."

"Good to know."

**
Benjamin and Noah were walking around the mall, Noah holding a majority of the bags because...well, it's Benjamin, and even the smallest bag is too heavy for him.

Noah feels his phone ringing in his front pocket, stopping in his tracks to grab it. Benjamin didn't stop walking until he noticed Noah wasn't by his side and turns around to face him.

"Babe?"

Noah looks up from his phone. "Oh, sorry. I got a text."

Benjamin giggles and walks towards Noah, pushing him to the side so he isn't in the way of other people. "Well don't stop in the middle of the mall."

"Right...Can you hold this?"

Benjamin grabs one of the bags from Noah and watches as he puts his phone up to his ear to call back whoever he was texting.

"Lucas? Hey, you aight?"

Benjamin obviously can't hear on Lucas's end, but from Noah's tone, something was happening. Though, he didn't want to intrude so he starts looking around to see what store he wanted to go into next.

He glances over at Victoria's Secret, seeing a group of girls walking in together while chatting and laughing.

He looks through the window at the mannequins.

"Bebesita? Did you hear me?"

Benjamin turns back around and looks up. "Huh?"

"You heard what I said? Tati and Lucas are fighting again. Something to do with Gabi...Again."

Benjamin nods his head. "Really? Something happen?"

Noah furrows his brows and chuckles. "Yes...bebes...That's what I just said...Are you listening?"

Benjamin hears the same group of girls laughing as they walk out of the store and he turns his head to look at them.

Noah looks as well, grabbing Benjamin's hand. "Hey. Did they say something to you?"

Benjamin turns his head back to Noah and shakes his head.
"What? N-No...Sorry...What happened with Lucas and Tati?"

Noah's eyes glance back to Victoria's Secret. "Bebesita, do you wanna go in there?"