Chapter 3 :)

Hey! Welcome to chapter 3 I hope y'all enjoyed chapter 1 and 2. And I hope y'all will enjoy this chapter. The song above is the song they made together play when the song when you see '***'.  Anyways enjoy! :) -M
___________________________________

~Mia~
"So I guessing y'all know Joseph our leader?" I say crossing my arms. "And I'm guessing you know ours, Marco." Harry says crossing his arms to mock me. "Yes, and I'm guessing we both have the same mission." I says uncrossing my arms and sitting down in the chair closest to me and crossing my legs. "Yeah we do" Liam says lighting a joint. "So how are we gonna do this? We both have outshine one another. And somehow make a song together?" I ask genuinely wanting to know how this is gonna work. "Let's just write and produce a song and then do press and whatever and never speak to each other, and let's not tell our leaders." Harry says seriously.
"Yeah M we shouldn't tell Joseph he will do what he does to you to all of us, maybe even them." Atlas says looking at me scared. I feel bad for Atlas sometimes she's really sweet and shouldn't be in a mafia but then she's the devil who fits in perfectly. "What does he do to Mia?" Niall asks looking between me and the girls. "Yeah what does he do?" Liam says pulling the joint out of his mouth. "He-" Atlas begins to speak but I stop her by putting my hand over her mouth. "Shut up Atlas" I say with a stern look. "He does nothing to me. Well nothing that concerns y'all." I say taking my hand away from Atlas's mouth. "Let's just work and the song and get out of here. Ok?" I say sounding a little sad. "Ok" everyone says.

'I love Atlas but she has a big mouth and that can sometimes get her killed'

~Harry~
"So I guessing y'all know Joseph our leader?" Mia says crossing her arms. "And I'm guessing you know ours, Marco." I say crossing my arms mocking her. "Yes, and I'm guessing we both have the same mission." She says uncrossing her arms and sitting down and crosses her legs.

'What's up and her crossing limbs'

"Yeah we do" Liam says lighting a joint. "So how are we gonna do this? We both have outshine one another. And somehow make a song together?" Mia asks looking like she really wants to know the answer. And honestly so do I. "Let's just write and produce a song and then do press and whatever and never speak to each other, and let's not tell our leaders." I say really meaning the last part of my sentence. "Yeah M we shouldn't tell Joseph he will do what he does to you to all of us, maybe even them." Atlas says looking at Mia then us scared. She's definitely the girl version of Louis. "What does he do to Mia?" Niall asks looking between Mia and the girls. "Yeah what does he do?" Liam says pulling the joint out of his mouth. "He-" Atlas begins to speak but Mia stops her by putting her hand over her mouth. "Shut up Atlas" Mia says with a stern look. "He does nothing to me. Well nothing that concern y'all." She Says taking her hand away from Atlas's mouth. "Let's just work and the song and get out of here. Ok?" Shes says sounding a little sad. "Ok" we all say.

'What does he do to her?'

'Don't worry about her. Your so stupid.'

*Ok so the song they make is above play when you see '***'. The song is Little Mix and CNCO. Maya has Jesy's vocals, Atlas has Leigh-Anne's vocals , Hailee has Perrie's vocals, Mia has Jade's vocals. The boys you can imagine who has who's vocals cuz idk CNCO so sorry. And pretend the boys part isn't in Spanish. *

~Mia~
After an hour of writing, we started recording. honestly we didn't sound that bad together. And they are pretty good singers. Harry has good vocals.

'What has gotten into you, they are your rivals stop liking them'

"Ok we are done let's listen to the final product!" Niall says running out of the booth and hits play.