🖤Chapter Thirty-Two🖤

Word Count: 1885

???'s P.O.V.

Ugh... my head...

I swiped a few strands of straight and long hair out of my eyes, the sun catching my eyes. I stood up, seeing that I was sandwiched in walls that looked... oddly familiar. With a message in the bottom left of my sight that seemed... familliar. Something about joining the game-

Minecraft. I'm in Dream SMP.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"THEY'RE BACK!"

"WHO!"

"GET OVER HERE!"

"NOW  SHOULD WE GO DOWN THERE AND FIGHT THEM?"

"... I think we should." Fundy looked to Wilbur and Wilbur looked to me. 

"Go." I strapped the Ukulele back out, putting the plot book in my inventory, and grabbed out a water bucket, the weight of the water surprising me for a moment. Jumping from the tower, I immediately threw down the water, and landed perfectly, the water somehow dumping itself back into the bucket. Tommy and Tubbo followed. 

"They're down here!" Tommy informed as we ran towards the group, and they scrambled away and dispersed. 

"ʸᴼᵁ'ᴿᴱ ᵂᴵᴺᴺᴵᴺᴳ ʸᴼᵁ'ᴿᴱ ᵂᴵᴺᴺᴵᴺᴳ ʸᴼᵁ'ᴿᴱ ᴾᵁˢˢᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴴᴱᴹ ᴮᴬᶜᴷᵎ" Wilbur screamed from the rooftops of the tower. 

"Push em back!" Techno arrived by our sides, "THERE'S TOO MANY PEOPLE HERE I DON'T KNOW WHO IS ON WHOSE SIDE-" The air fell silent for a moment, and I saw Dream, and took the chance. I sneaked up behind him, and rounded my arm over him, putting the blade to his neck. Everyone surrounded me and Dream. 

"(Y/U) (Y/U) (Y/U) (Y/U) (Y/U)!" Dream screeched, raising his hand up in surrender, and I held the blade closer to his neck, and he moved back. "We need to talk, you're in charge, right?"

"Sure." 

"If you'll just... take the blade off, and you can hold a gun to my head but-" I reached out for Techno to give me a rocket launcher. He passed it to me, swinging my sword away and pointing the crossbow to Dream's head. We awkwardly walked off to another spot in Manburg. 

"Hello Dream."

"So..." Dream got straight to the point. "Schlatt's an idiot."

My arm lowered for a moment, but I raised it straight to his head again. 

<TommyInnit> Schlatt where are you Bitch

I snarled at chat, before giving a small "what" to Dream. I snapped out of my confusion, and looked back to Dream, "Uh- no how long did that take you to figure out?"

"Well, I mean-"

Techno's P.O.V.

I looked around the circle of people who are just standing there now. "Wait... where did Schlatt go? He escaped in the chaos-"

"Wait, where is Schlatt?" Tommy looked around.

"Yeah, where is Schlatt?" Fundy echoed. 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Can you- when we get back, can you tell your guys to stop pointing guns at me?" 

"I have a fucking gun to your head."

"Please stop, I'm on your side now." 

"How can I trust that?" I poked his stupid noggin with the launcher.