chapter 32

Jk's P.O.V

The graduation is just a few weeks away. It's sad that we all will be separated in the end of all those friendships we made but it's the reality. Yet still tat friendship would remain the same, i wish.

"Tzuyu is lucky to have you jk" i heard lisa saying beside me while arranging the props.

"T...thanks, i'm sure you'll find yours soon enough" i said. 

"But i already found one" my mind went out as i stared at her.

"You have?" she nodded.

"And it's bambam you dummy" she giggled.

"Oww so how long have you been dating?" i asked.

"A year or so? i don't really know at all" i nodded.

"you got this dude" she said and tapped my shoulder before walking out of the room.

I'm really nervous right now, what if she says no? what if she changed her mind already? maybe i should back off with all of this nonsense.

"Hey what's with that face huh?" i heard someone spoke from the back. It's the alien again.

"I don't know, i think i should stop this. What if i fail?" i said and sighed.

Today is the day, i'm going to ask tzuyu. I do love her but i wanted to make it official i want the whole world to know that. But there's so many thoughts coming in my mind, wanting me to just stop whatever im supposed to do.

"What the heck are you thinking? everything will be fine, stop overthinking" he said.

"You've both come this far and now you're saying that you should back off?..." he paused.

"Yeah come to think of it, what if she said no? then it is what it is. But it's still not the end, you shouldn't just give up already. If you truly love her then go, ask her and tell it to the whole world." i was out of words, he said everything right.

I shouldn't give up this time.

"Thanks hyung" i said and hugged him.

"Hey can you stop calling me hyung? its making me cringe" he said. We both laughed and hitting each others shoulders.

"Tae!" i heard sana's voice. She rushed towards our direction while breathing heavily.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked. I look back at her then she pouted.

"I think i'm having a baby" she said and rubbed her tummy.

I saw taehyung's reaction, his jaw almost dropped over the floor so as mine. 

What did she just said again? geez, i gotta get my ears cleaned

"W..what?? with who??" he asked almost don't know what to do next.