Part-42

At Arun's house:

After one week Arun slept very well... Because he slept holding babies dolls while sleeping on Tulsi old bedsheet...with old memories he woke up and came down while rubbing his sleepy eyes... When he reached living room.... His eyes shots opened... Infront of him Tulsi sitting on sofa with smiling face....he stood there without uttering anything...

Arun: ahh! Again... I know this is also my illusion...But I want it's became true!.. in real-life...I waiting  for that time...  Tulsi do you know? Whenever I blinking my eyes your image only appearing infront me... I didn't slept last days... But yesterday night I slept very well! Do you know why?... Small sad smile appeared  in his face... I slept on your bedsheet... It smelt like you.... Soft and alluring... After my childhood.. yesterday night  only I held our babies dolls like my childhood days and slept peacefully... I don't know why It gave some peace to me....Why did you left me?...ahh Why don't you asked anything to me?.... I missing you very badly.... It's killing me!.. it's like I am going to d.... Before he finish his sentence... One soft palm stopped by placing her hand on his mouth...he just removed her hand.... And continued... See now also I am getting illusion... You are here... And you just closed my mouth to stop saying those words... I going to be mad..... It's hurting... Here .... Poking his chest... Very badly.... I am nothing without you... Please come back to me.... Please!... he started to cry while saying that....

But for his surprise again two thumbs wiped his tears...one soft lips kissed his forehead....

Arun: See Tulsi now also I am imagining! Like you are kissing....

Again Before he finish... His sentence again stopped by not hand but... Her lips....

Arun eyes popped out because of sudden sensation... Sudden kiss... His mind voice: is it also dream... But this dream it's very realistic....I can sense this kiss also.... For his answer he got thud.... On his head.... He rubbed his head.... And looked.....

Tulsi: dumbhead husband.... How far you are going to think that... This is dream, illusion.... My fool, pathetic husband..... I am here!... I am here for you!.... Did you hear me... ahh

Hearing her voice... The tears escaped from Arun's eyes like river.... For confirmation he raised his hands and touched Tulsi face,than nose .... Than lips.... Than neck..... Than.... Before that....he got slap in his hand....

Arun: ouch!....

Tulsi: What are you doing! Are you became mad!.... Hey my husband....are you listening me.... She waved her hands before him....

He just hugged her tightly and said...

Arun: Tulsi you are here!... I am not in dream... You are here!....it's real... I missed you very badly... I am not leaving you anywhere..... You are not allowed to go anywhere without me.... Without any gap he said that sentence continuously....

Tulsi: Stop! Stop!Arun I am not going anywhere! Not anymore!... Stop crying... I also missed you!... Very badly....

Arun: he broke their hug... And holded her shoulder... asked her" you Missed me!"... With bulged eyes...

Tulsi: She just noded her head and said.... Yes ofcourse... Because...

Arun: Because with questionable eyes...

Tulsi: Because... I LOVE YOU..

Arun world stopped for second.... He again hugged her very tightly like...the world going to bursts if he release the hold...

Arun: You love me!... You love me.... I can't believe this... I waited for this day..... I love you so much Tulsi... You can't imagine how happy I am right now... I am so happy!.... I am the happiest person right now... Thank you! Thank you!...

Tulsi: ok! Ok! I know that! Can you loosen up your hold... It's very difficult to breathe....

Arun: While loosing his hold around her... Sorry!... I just went away because of happiness....

Tulsi: that's ok!... Holding his chin... What have you done to youself... You are looking like pathetic human being... Did you ate anything...

Arun just noded his head negatively...

Without wasting any second,she made Arun sat on sofa..Immediately Tulsi straightly went to kitchen and made some simple breakfast...and return sat near  to Arun side... And started to feed Arun....Arun happiness went out of the world....he just stared Tulsi face without blinking his eyelids...

Arun: Tulsi I am sorry whatever I have done to you!...

Tulsi: shhh.. I already forgave you!.. why are you saying sorry now... Let's forget everything bad happened in past ok!...

Arun: But because of me... You can't sit and use new things... When I got know about that... I felt very horrible because of me....

Tulsi: I think you have birdbrain!...with funny wink she told him...

Arun just raised his eyebrows questioningly....

Tulsi: oh my god... Don't tell me... You didn't noticed me... Again he just stared her with question looking..
" See my airhead husband... I am right now sitting with you on our sofa... Earlier also... And I just cooked food...

He looked surprisingly.... And his eyes started to roaming near him.... "Yes... You are cured"... I am so happy... I love you PONTANTI...and Thank you for forgiving me... Thank you for accepting me...

Tulsi: Awww my sweet husband... Did you missed me this level... I am so sorry... And I LOVE YOU so much.... Saying that she kissed Arun lips... Arun also started to deepening the kiss while holding her tightly....but he stopped in mid....Wait Tulsi..

Tulsi: What happened Arun! With annoying tone she asked...

Arun: How did you came here... My man also couldn't found you!.. I didn't told you the truth and explained... Than how?...

Tulsi: That's....

It's me... One voice came...

Hi guys! Sorry for late update!... I know it's been three weeks...

Only 2 to 3 chapters is remaining...

Vote for this chapter... And share your thoughts in comment section....

I hope you liked this chapter guys... Love you guys for your support....