' 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧

◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ please read before proceeding ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢

writing style
my writing style is different from other authors as I tend to write in a way where the appearance of the reader has been decided. but by all means, the reason why I wrote with the appearance decided is to help me to visualise much better as there is a determined look.

you can and am allowed to change the appearance to what you desire. it is tedious for me to be putting in h/c or e/c and often I would forget about it and just put a random colour in which eventually leads to a backlash. the last name, appearance can be changed depending on what you want.

mature tag
my works will always be marked as 'mature' as there will be swearing involved which I feel I should place the mature tag on. sexual acts could have been written or mentioned briefly, hence being tagged as 'mature'.

minors/mentioning rape
as much as I enjoy having readers reading the books that I have written, but I'm not comfortable with knowing the ages of the readers reading smuts/nsfw and that they could be minors. I can't control you and what you read, but do not comment your age. this is not a flex to be showing off that you know what smut is and read them.

please do not mention rape when there is no rape involved. this is a sensitive topic and I hope to not see any such comments about it.

improvements/comments
comments for improvements are always welcomed. do let me know if there are certain parts where I can edit and make it as relatable as possible to the various readers. you can drop me a dm about it as well since wattpad's notifications tend to screw up most of the time.

stay happy and healthy ;
much love, yuna.

◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ thank you for reading this ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢