Goodbye

Chapter 3

"No Shifting. No bane. No fighting. No stress." I nodded and sat up smiling at Doc Jackson. "Got it." I said smiling. "Miss Belle may I speak to you, alone." He added glancing over at Jacob.

"Uh, yeah sure." I replied glancing over to Jacob. He rolled his eyes but walked out the door.

"Those pups aren't his are they." My eyes widened. "Those are the Alpha Calebs." He stated crossing his arms over his chest. "They are not his. These pups are mine. And mine only." I growled wrapping my arms around my waist.

"Ariana." He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "Those pups have Alpha blood in them." I could feel the blood drain from my face. He's going to tell Caleb! Oh God! What if he takes my babies!

"Please don't tell him!" I pleaded. Tears stinging the back of my eyes as I gazed up at the doctor. "I'm not." He smiled softly. "What?" I asked stunned.

"That boy. He... he isn't mature enough to be a father yet. He would do something he would regret." He sighed. "Did he mark you?" He asked. I nodded still stunned. Nobody went against their Alpha.

"Do you want to be connected with him?" He asked staring straight into my eyes. "No." I replied. My wolf growled at my answer making me cringe.

"Then you have to move. If you're far from him, the connection weakens and finally it breaks." He explained walking over to his desk. "I have a home in New York. You can move out there until the connection breaks. After that you can do as you please Miss Belle." My eyes blurred and without really thinking about it, I rushed to the man and threw my arms around him. "Thank you. Thank you so much." I whispered.

I could feel him tightening his hold on me before pulling me away. "There's a catch." He murmured. "Your wolf.. she might detach herself from you. She will still be in there with you, but she'll only surface if you really need her." My heart felt as if it dropped down to my stomach. I loved my wolf. She was a part of me.

"Here's the address to my loft. If you decide to go please don't go alone. New York is a tough city." I nodded and gave him a soft 'thank you' before making my way to the door. "Ariana." I paused and turned back to Doc Jackson.

"I.. I would really love it .. if .. if you could keep me updated on the pups. Like you know they'll mature very quick and.. I - Of course I will." I interrupted smiling at the flustered doc in front of me.

We bid each other goodbye before I rushed out to find Jacob. I grinned when I found him in the kitchen eating up the cookies. "Always eating Mr.Brown." I tsked putting my hands on my waist.

"Want some?" He winked. I laughed and snatched the cookies before making a dash to the front door. I was about to open the door when it flew open hitting me in the face. Making me fall on the floor with a big 'opf' and cookies fall in my hair and all over the floor.

"Ariana?" A deep voice questioned. I groaned both in pain and pleasure. The pain from the door slamming into my face and pleasure that voice was sending throughout my body. "Oh shit! I'm sorry." I could feel him leaning over me making my wolf purr out.

His body shook hearing the purr. "Stop laughing ass." I intended for my voice to sound hard and pissed not breathy and dreamy. I hated what he did to me. "I knew you wanted me." He laughed. I didn't have to open my eyes to know he was smirking down at me.

"I already had you. Not that great." I growled sitting up.

Lie.

That was a big fat lie. I was drunk off my ass and I could still remember how good he felt. How loved I felt. How I felt I was on cloud 9. I couldn't wait to make love to him over and over again.