Dangerous

George still couldn't breathe. He began questioning everything. His flight, his Discord and TeamSpeak calls with Dream, everything he ever said to him in their 8 years of friendship.

Fuck. FUCK. Why did I do that. What the hell George. What was I thinking!? He's gonna think I'm so fucking weird. Good GOD what if he opens that in front of Sapnap?!

Panic fell over George. His body tensed up and went numb. He fumbled over the words running through his brain. He sunk down to the bathroom floor, and pulled on Dream's hoodie from earlier. The cold of the tiles seeped through the towel still covering his bottom half.

He ran a hand through his damp hair and contemplated picking his phone back up. He bit the bullet and reached up to the bathroom counter.

He held his breath and pressed on the yellow icon. Dream had left him on opened. "Fucking fantastic." George muttered sarcastically. A breath released from his chest. He slowly picked himself up off the floor and went to get changed. He pulled on another Dream hoodie and a pair of sweatpants.

The minutes were going by like hours to George. He had been scrolling through Twitter for a while awaiting Karl's Jackbox stream, when a notification came through his phone.

The numbness returned to his tired body. He couldn't move. 'New Snap from Dreamy :)' George cringed, imagining what his response would be.

He took a deep breath in and took a sip from the glass of water on his nightstand. When he tapped on the red icon next to Dream's name he choked.

An image flashed on George's screen. Almost identical to what he had taken hours before. George did a spit take. Dream had a white towel wrapped around his waist. His hand and phone with the flash on was covering his face but his wavy length hair was still visible on his head. His skin was clear and tan with light freckles and sun spots dotting his shoulders. He had lightly toned abs indenting his skinny frame. Across the snap was a dark text bubble with light letters that read: 'You're playing a dangerous game Georgie.'

George released a large breath he had been holding and slapped a hand over his face. He closed his eyes which rolled back in his head. He didn't need to see Clay's face to know how gorgeous of a man he was staring at. His heart skipped a beat when he read the letters again. A sense of nostalgia washed out the panic in his body. He remembered back to when Dream always used to say things like this. Bold and daring flirts with George which sent shivers down the brunette's spine.

George quickly got in gear. He ran a hand through his hair and lightly smirked, looking up at the camera. An airpod was visible poking through his hair which he had let grow out a little. 

He tapped out a playful message across the screen. "Bite me."

George giggled as he pressed send and got up to go to his pc and get ready for the Jackbox stream.

He joined a Discord call with Karl, Alex, Tommy, Fundy, Bad, and Sapnap.

He was met with the boys yelling a variety of his nicknames.

Tommy greeted him with a loud rough "GOGY!"

"Hello TommyInnit." He responded bluntly.

"OH NO I've pissed off GeorgeNotFound, SAPNAP get Dream in the call!" Tommy panicked. Quackity laughed.

"I think Dream's taking a shower Tommy, you're on your own." Sap giggled

George sheepishly blushed. Oh yeah Dream was taking a shower alright.

As the boys continued to joke, George switched his window from Discord to Jackbox.

Karl muted his mic after a few minutes of clacking on his keyboard, presumably starting his stream.

George zoned out listening to the steady rain still falling from the sky. He fantasized about the sunny Florida weather and days with his best friends. The picture of Dream in the bathroom now had permanent residence in George's head as well.

A soft "George" came from the call, taking him out of his trance. The voice sent butterflies into his stomach. Dream.

George snapped his head down. "Hi Dream." He responded shyly.

A series of greetings came from the group.

"Alright say hi to chat boys!" Karl's cheery voice drifted through the call.

The stream went on with a few awkward moments for Dream and George. Mostly from Quackity, Karl and Tommy. A few jokes about them having sex and scenarios of George coming to Florida which had been vaguely revealed on Karl's stream. George just brushed off the jokes with a severe blush and fits of giggles. Luckily his camera was off so Karl's viewers couldn't see the recurring pink tinting his cheeks every so often.

George even partook in some of the jokes, throwing specific reference to them sleeping in the same bed and cuddling, or 'cuddling with the homies.' After a while he noticed that Dream wasn't laughing or returning the energy, so he stopped.

As the stream came to a close and George said his goodbyes to chat and the boys.

Sapnap sounded disappointed when George left, but Dream sounded as if he couldn't care less.

George left the call, stressed out tears pricking at his eyes.

He looked up at the skylight in his room where raindrops splashed against the glass. He kept the tears subsided. He didn't want to cry over Dream. For god sakes he was just acting like a normal friend would, so why was George so upset at the change?

He groaned and got up from his chair. Suddenly a ringtone blared out of his phone, startling the brunette. That was weird, he recalled putting his phone on silent. He grabbed his phone and flopped on his bed, freezing at the contact name.

Incoming call from Dreamy :).

George held his breath, "Dream?"

"Hi Georgie." Dream whispered, sending a shiver down George's spine.

"What's up?" George tried to regain his composure.

Dream paused, "Are you ok George?" he asked, hesitantly.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine," George responded, "Why?"

"Well you sound tired and I feel like we've been off recently and to be honest I'm a little bit worried about the trip."

"Wow." George replied.

"Promise you're ok?"

"Promise Dream."

"You don't think it's gonna be weird when you get here?"

"Do you think it's gonna be weird Dream?" George retorted.

"Well you and Sap have been making an awful lot of jokes about coming into my bed, so..."

George cringed and stayed silent for a second. "You know what Dream, I am tired, goodnight." He choked out through the tension.

"George-" George had already hung up.

He let the tears fall from his eyes this time. He couldn't keep making a fool of himself. Especially with the flight coming up in a few days. It was Friday. He had four more days of waiting until everything went back to normal or he embarrassed himself to the point of no return.

A/N: Another chapter babyyyy! I'll speed things up with the next few days. I won't make you guys wait too long for the meetup. Make sure you guys get some water and some sleep (me writing this as if it isn't 1 in the morning :// ) I love you guys!! Also tysm for like 20 readssss! It doesn't seem like a lot but AHHH just thank you!!!

Word Count: 1157