|23|

ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ?

Third Person POV:
(Shraddha's Apartment)

"Have you taken your beach outfits?" Anushka inquired from the video call her and the rest of them were having.

"Shit yaar, I forgot!" Shraddha said, as realization doomed on her.

"Oh my god! I forgot too!" Parineeti cried.

"I got mine." Deepika said with a proud smile on her face.

"Same" Katrina smiled.

"How can y'all forget something so important? Go get them! I am not sharing mine!" Anushka screamed from the other side of the screen. As we all tried to get our packing sorted via videocall.

"Just imagine, all of us finally together for our first ever out of India trip! How fun!" Pari shouted with joy.

"Yes but that will only happen when y'all finish packing. We have a freaking flight to catch in four hours. Y'all need to hurry up!" Katrina said, flailing her hands in the air to put emphasis on her sentence.

"Imagine if we miss this flight!" Deepika said, thinking out loud. She really shouldn't have said those words. A series of collective gasps were heard. As all the girls dramatically turned to look at deepika.

"Deepika!"

"No!"

"Hell no!"

"Stop saying that!"

Everyone screamed and shut her thoughts down.

"Ok, ok. Let's continue. Have y'all got champaign?" Anushka spoke her mind.

"What the hell Anushka?" Everyone screamed at her. This was going to be one hell of a long trip

.........

Third Person POV:
(The Dhawan Household)

The Dhawan Household has been the same like how it was an year ago.

David's dad jokes and constant roasting strategies remained the same.

Rohit's mature yet chilled attitude still worked as ice in this house.

Laali's constant bickering with David remained the same. Still spicy as ever.

Everything was the same except for that one member of the family.

Varun, was now a different person. The outgoing, funny, chirpy side that he has to himself had left him. The child that was once inside him, the one that was always giggling, the one that was always whining at his dad's roasts, the one that was always a mumma's boy, the one that acted like a baby to get his elder brothers attention, the one that was forever happy, was now nowhere to be seen. It was lost or maybe just buried under a blanket of grey clouds. Most of the people thought, he had grown up. But that wasn't the case.

"Arrey humara beta pehli baar toh thoda serious hua hai, aur tum uss se baccho ki tarha kya kab se pooch rahi ho?" David said, scoffing while trying to get a cup of tea from the middle of the dining table.

(Our son has turned on his serious mode for the first time, why do you keep on pampering him?)

"David, just look at him. Why is he just sitting there staring at nothing? I am getting worried for him! Do something!" Laali whisper screamed at David, who did not care about anything but his tea at this moment.