5.

Azzalea coughed as a bit of meat got caught in her throat.

River watched her struggle for a second and she grabbed at her throat. It dawned on him he should probably get her some water. He stood up quickly and rushed into the back of the cave.

He found the bottle she had filled the day she had gotten sick and quickly figured out how to open it. River bent down And let the cold water enter. He rushed back to her and tentatively handed it to her.

Azzalea took it and gulped it down with appreciation.

River watched a few drops slip from her mouth and land on her breasts. Each making its way to the cavern her chest made.

He met her eyes again when she spoke. "Thank you."

Even though he was pretty sure she was thanking him for the drink, he didn't think she would be thanking him for long.

While she was unconscious and he was trying to mend her back to health, River had gone to her camp and brought her stuff back to his cave, in case she needed it when she awoke.

River had tried his hardest to take down her sleeping place, but the poles wouldn't come easy and by total accident he ripped the material at the top. He was ashamed of himself and worried she'd think he did it on purpose.

"Would you like a bath?"

The female looked up to him.

"When I get sick and awake, my mother used to give me a bath and I felt better."

River held his hand out to her. "Come with me and I will show you how to bathe." He didn't want to be rude, but the smell coming from this female was a little bad. He didn't blame her for it, she had been unwell, but he figured it was time to wash away the sick smell.

"Come." He held his arm and hand as far away from his body as he could, praying she would take it.

Azzalea watched him try his hardest to get her to understand. He held his hand out to her and probed her eyes with his. She looked deep into his and felt herself getting lost in the dark color. A feeling of being safe washed over her. She reached out and touched the tips of his huge fingers with hers. Electricity shot through her body and she gasped at herself reacting to him.

River took a sharp breath as her fingertips touched his. He felt his body buzz at her contact. He had touched her before, but having her consciously touch him, made his heart nearly explode. Her cold tiny hand found its way to the middle of his palm and he closed his hand around hers.

Azzalea felt the warmth he gave off as he gently held her. She noticed the size difference and felt so tiny next to him. In the outside world, she was considered fat and plus sized. Her thighs had never had a gap, her clothes always a little tight because she never wanted to admit she wore something bigger, and her belly was always soft. In this cave, she was little and fragile.

This creature made her feel like she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Her rolls didn't matter.

The slight cellulite in her ass didn't matter.

Her thunder thighs didn't matter.

He was looking right at her.

Azzalea's heart slowed down. She no longer felt panicked and afraid. For the first time in her entire life, she felt truly safe. This Big Foot had her and nothing would hurt her even again.

He tugged slightly on her arm. Azzalea stood up, clutching the fur still wrapped tightly around her body. She padded slightly behind him. She marveled at his height. She was around five foot seven. This guy had to be at least eight foot tall. Azzalea eyed the strong back muscles as they flexed with his movements.