46 : Sasaeng

(Sorry if you guys have seen a similar chapter before I'm not sure T.T)
Y/N : 5 year old

  'Manager Unnie is waiting downstairs already, so just go down when you're done with your makeup and stuff.' Jihyo said to all 8 of them packing in the living room. 'I'm going down with Y/N first.'

'Eomma where are we going...' Y/N pouted, putting her head on Jihyo's shoulder.

'The airport.' Jihyo huffed, running to the car with the luggage, with her daughter in her other arm.

'Where are we going then?'

'I said the airport.'

'But where are we going??' Y/N asked.

'I SAID THE AIRPORT.'

'N-no I m-mean...from the airport?' Y/N stuttered.

'Oh...Singapore...' Jihyo laughed. 'Sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to shout at you.'

Jihyo got on the car and placed Y/N in the seat next to her, while the others got in the car one by one.

  'Here.' Momo handed Dobby(the dog) to Y/N, making the young girl smile widely while hugging the dog.

  'I'm actually pretty pleased with my airport outfit today.' Nayeon sighed contentedly, while leaning back in her seat.

  'Please, you say that every time we go to the airport.' Jihyo rolled her eyes at the oldest.

  'I agree though...she looks good in it.' Jeongyeon smiled at the rear view mirror.

  'I heard there's this lion that spits water in Singapore.' Momo laughed at the thought.

  'Oh yeah. I know what you're talking about. It's called the Merlion.'

  'Eomma what's Merlion??' Y/N asked, staring at Jihyo.

  'It's this attraction in Singapore...it's quite popular. We can go there if you want.' Jihyo smiled at her, cupping her cheeks softly.

  'Jihyo-ah...if only you could be as nice to us as you are to Y/N.' Momo pouted at her.

  'Shut uppppp!!!' Jihyo laughed, looking back to the front.

- time skip : arrived at Singapore -

  Many fans were waiting for Twice outside the airport, knowing that they were arriving at their country for the upcoming concert.

  'NAYEON!!! PLEASE MARRY ME!!!'
  'MOMOYAAAAAAA SARANGHAEEEE!!!'  
  'CHOU TZUYU WORLD'S PRETTIEST!!'
  'DAHYUN-AHHHHH!!!!!'
  'OH MY GOODNESS IT'S JIHYO!!'

  'Eomma...' Y/N frowned, covering her ears with her tiny hands.

   Nayeon hugged her daughter tighter, patting her back, while trying to go out of the crowd.

  'Listen, if you won't be mine, I'm going to kill you.' A voice next to her said, and a knife appeared next to her.

  The man was no other than Nayeon's infamous stalker, and he was about to slash Nayeon's arm with the knife, causing her to close her eyes.

  After a short while, she still didn't feel anything on her arm, but loud cries from her daughter could be heard.

  She opened her eyes and realized her daughter was the one who got hurt, and the stalker with the knife was gone.

  'Y-Y/N...' Nayeon gasped, staring at her daughter's hurt arm.

  Her arm seemed as it wasn't slashed too bad, but a visible knife mark could be seen.

  'WHO HURT HER?' Jihyo shouted at the crowd, as everyone started to move back step by step. 'I SAID, WHO HURT HER? STEP UP!'

  'He...he ran away, Jihyo-ssi.' A fan stuttered, pointing at the direction they saw him running away.

  'He's my stalker...you know which one.' Nayeon muttered, loud enough for Jihyo to hear.

  'Y/N's hurt. SHE'S HURT! What do I do now?' Jihyo let out a heavy sigh.

  'Hey let's go on the car first? We can help you when we get on.' Their manager suggested, as all of them stepped on large car arranged for them.

'Y/N...shhh Eomma is here...' Dahyun comforted, carefully taking a crying Y/N into her arms.

The girl wouldn't stop crying, but they couldn't blame her, as she actually got hurt by a knife.

'Y/N how much does it hurt?' Jeongyeon asked, while the manager disinfected her wound.

'M-much.' The girl sobbed, gripping onto her mom's arm.

(Please don't blame me I don't really know what they do to help a wound like that- )

- 1 day later -
'You guys go to the concert. I'll stay here and take care of Y/N.' Jihyo said, sitting next to her daughter who was sound asleep in the hotel room.

'But...you're our leader...the manager can stay and watch her instead...' Tzuyu suggested.

'Y/N's my daughter. She's more important than the concert tonight. Don't you get it?' Jihyo said. 'I mean, I really want to meet the fans too, but I can't go on stage knowing that Y/N's hurt, and the fans are going to be worried when they see me worried!! We don't want that right ?'

'Yes that's right, but Jihyo unnie...I can stay and watch her instead...you're our leader after all.' Dahyun said.

'No. I'm staying here. If you wanna stay too, you're welcome to. But some of you have to go to the concert after all so...' Jihyo said. 'Oh and try to find out who hurt Y/N. I'm filing a report for that.'

'Okay...we'll come back as soon as the concert's over.' Nayeon said, and all of them started to head out to the concert venue.

- 45 minutes later -
'Eomma Hyo...' the girl tugged on her mom's sleeve.

Jihyo was lying down next to Y/N and using her phone at the same time, half asleep already.

'Hm? You're awake?' Jihyo cooed, pinching her cheeks.

'Mhm...where's Eomma?'

'The others? They went to the concert.' Jihyo smiled sweetly, giving her daughter a kiss on the forehead. 'How's your arm?'

'B-better...a little...' Y/N said, attempting to touch the wound on her arm.

'Hey hey hey...don't touch that part. It's still hurt after all.' Jihyo stopped her, pulling her daughter's hand away.

The young girl rolled on her stomach and stared at her mom.

'Hm?'
'Eomma...'
'Yes?'
'I wuv chuuuuuuu.' Y/N blurted out of nowhere.

Jihyo squealed and picked her daughter up, pulling her into a big bear hug.

'Eomma loves you more Y/N!!' Jihyo giggled, giving kisses to her daughter all over the face.

————————————————————————
A.N.
I hope this chapter wasn't too bad !!! Apologies for the lack of details.