DOS

Nala pov.

Its been a week since Ash left me at that party. I was mad as hell and blocked her on everything. LuLu my brother gf dropped me off home after i called her crying. Besides that today me and my sister niya was going on errands all day. Getting our hair and nails done, going to eat, shopping. All that good shit we just got done getting our laces installed. We stopped by the house to change and take some pictures to post.

 We stopped by the house to change and take some pictures to post

Liked by Tk.bby and 2,405 others
bratzfaced.niya prettiest bitch onna scene💞
view all 60 comments
Tk.bby fine ass 😍😍
nala.finesse sisterrrr 🥰

finesse sisterrrr 🥰

Liked by _Amar. and 4,506 others
nala.finesse im pretty as fuck, dats its dats all
view all 100 comments
maydagoat omggg 😩
Ash.Kashh you childish fr 💀

may must'ved gave mar my @ ian mind with his fine ass. "its ashley making different accounts to see yo posts for me" niya said rolling her eyes. "her fan ass when i see her its up there" i was dead serious too.

"where we eating nala" "lets go to this wing joint on south side heard they good". We definitely was in the hood and the wing spot named "josies joint" was deep everybody was there. I still had on my black top with grey bikers shorts and niya had shorts on too. So niggas was just staring at us. Made me uncomfortable but i could tell niya aint care she used to it ig.

we get to the line and ordered i ordered lemon pepper wings with loaded fries and a sweet tea niya ordered the same but with a sprite. We decided since its hot lets eat out here. We sitting on her black Altima eating when i see Mar and his friends walking towards us. This time he was wearing a white beater with joggers i could see his print his hair were in plaits now up in a ponytail with two strands hanging over his face. Looking fine as ever.

Mar pov.

The whole south side was out at Josie's today. Me and the gang chilling when this all black Altima with tinted windows pulled in all fast. Everybody reach for they shit but when we see this fine ass thick chocolate girl hop out we all taken back. "damnnn look at that ass on her" fatman said everybody agreed with him.