The library

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA POV

The next day, after she finished tending to the garden, Angela decided to go around and explore the castle a little more, since she hadn't wandered too far aside from the usual rooms where she needed to go. 

First she went outside, Sam always following her close behind, doing some small talk.

"Now that i think about it, you said that bandana was given to you by someone special, are they your lover?" she asked, a bit curious.

"Oh no, it was a gift from my son, he wants to become a guard when he grows up and said i needed to hide my face so when the bad guys see me they won't recognize me" he explained, making her chuckle.

"Smart kid you've got" Sam smiled, touching the bandana "Yeah... i'm lucky to have him"

"What's his name?" she asked "Tommy, do you want to meet him? We can go to my house to say hi if you want" he proposed.

"Sure, i'd love to!" she eagerly answered, starting to follow him outside of the castle gates and into the lower part of the kingdom, soon reaching a small, but well kept house. Sam took out a pair of keys and unlocked the door, entering inside and immediately getting tackled to the ground by a kid.

"Who's there?!" he shouted, pointing a wooden sword at him, making Sam chuckle "It's me Tommy, calm down" he said, gently pushing the kid off him so he could stand back up.

"Dad? What are you doing home now? And who is this woman?" he asked in an unfriendly tone, trying to look threatening, but it's pretty hard to do that when you are a seven years old.

"She's the lady i have to protect, she wanted to meet you" Angela kneeled down, offering her hand "Hi there Tommy, i'm Angela, it's nice to finally meet you" Tommy looked at he funny before taking her hand, shaking it a bit too much.

"So you're like my new mom now?" he asked, causing Sam to laugh "No Tommy, she's not your mom" he looked around a bit "Where's Punz? Why isn't he with you?" he asked, not seeing his friend around. Since he couldn't leave Tommy alone for too long, he entrusted him to his friend Punz, so he would keep an eye on him.

"He went out to feed Henry" Angela lifted an eyebrow "Henry?"

"It's the name of Punz's cow, Tommy named it Henry even though she's a girl" he explained.

"But he has horns dad! How could he be a woman!?" Angela smiled, he was a really sunny and energetic kid, Sam was lucky to have him. She flinched a bit when another short memory flashed in front of her eyes. She was holding hands with a little Elythrian kid, who smiled at her, the memory ended shortly after, not giving her more information.

"Sam?" a voice called from outside, making them turn and see a person stand at the entrance, a bucket of milk in hand "What are you doing home this early?"

"Hi Punz, i just passed by, we're leaving soon don't worry" he answered, helping his friend set down the stuff he was carrying.

"She's the lady i've told you about" he said gesturing to Angela.