CHAPTER 49 - 50

Chapter 49

TL:Zimming

"Oho! How can a new bride make food for someone else!"

Baekhan's face is red. I just cooked a little, but why is he so embarrassed?

I thought he was a mean little boy, but he's unexpectedly cute.

"I've made it for you separately, without the meat."

"Did you also cook for the Crown Prince?"

"His Highness is in the middle of training. I'll give it to him when it's over."

After he woke up, Blake worked harder on his sword training than before.

"Give this to the Crown Prince, too. I won't eat it."

He refused to pick up chopsticks, and refused my cooking.

"...do you hate dumplings?"

"That's not true..."

"Tell me if you have any food you want to eat. I'll make it for you. I am pretty good at cooking."

"No need. I won't eat your food."

It was not a matter of cooking, but it meant that he rejected me. To be honest, I was a bit shocked.

"Do you hate me that much?"

"No, no! It's not like that!"

He shook his head in embarrassment.

"Them why?"

"...you have no idea, huh?"

Baekhan sighed.

"What?"

"...the white dragon gets jealous easily."

"Jealous?"

He suddenly grabbed me by the shoulder. His beautiful eyes stared straight at me.

"You're very beautiful."

"...wh-, why are you saying that all of sudden?"

"If I eat the food you made, I'm sure the white dragon will be upset. Don't get me wrong."

Baekhan explained the situation clearly. It's not because of me.

"I see. I'll trust you. You don't hate dumplings, don't you? Then I'll ask the chef to cook instead."

"Will you?"

"The tea is made by the maid, Melissa, so can you drink it?"

Baekhan nodded his head. I put the teacup in his hand.

"Thank you."

He wrapped his hands around the teacup and gulped down the tea.

"It's jasmine tea, If it doesn't suit your taste, I'll prepare another tea."

"No need, it's better than taekri tea."

"What's a taekri tea?"

I've looked up a lot of creative cooking books in this world, but I've never heard of 'Taekri Tea'.

"Don't you know? They drink Taekri tea every day in the Chang's imperial family."

"I've never heard of it."

"Huh, it's a pity you don't know the taste of the tea. If Eunham becomes emperor, I will send it to you."

He meant in the end, Eunhan had to go to Chang, and she'll get more in return, about Blake's curse, stone plate and even tea.