Bondita to Fight Back

Today the first trial of their case against Sharmi's in laws was there. Bondita had recovered and was now ready to fight.

In Court.

Judge - Mr. Gangaram Mondal is accused of burning his daughter in law alive because she was unable to pay dowry amount demanded by him. Would defense like to defend themselves?

The defense lawyer - Yes My Lord.

Judge- Yes Mr. Bagchi you may proceed.

Bagchi - My client never demanded for any dowry.

Bon- I object my lord.

Judge- Objection overruled.

Bagchi- Thank You lord. (to Bon) So Mrs. Bondita roy chaudhary you were the one who came in search of Sharmi, right?

Bon- Yes

Bagchi - Why were you finding Ms. Sharmi, were you related to her?

Bon - Yes she was like my daughter. And she was being married at a tender age and I wanted to stop that from happening.

Bagchi - Mrs. Bondita if you don't mind me asking, How did you know Sharmi?

Bon- She was niece of our house servant and one night she ran away from her father because he used to torture her and came to meet Koyali, our house servant when I and my devrani saw her and started to treat her like our own daughter(flashes of Sharmi's smile and her playfulness started to appear in front of her eyes)Then her father came and assured us that he won't torture her any further so we sent her with Bhura, her father.

Bagchi- The case is crystal clear my lord. Sharmi was very much attached with the Roy Chaudharies and when they sent her back she was broken , after getting married she could not adjust the situation so she burnt herself and committed suicide. I agree marrying her off at a young age is a punishable crime and for which Mr. Gangaram Mondal will be punished but only a three months jail. 

Bon- I object my lord.

Judge-Objection sustained.

Bon- Thank you my lord. May I present of eye-witness of the scene.

Judge- Yes you may.

Mr. Bagchi gave a look to Gangaram as if asking whats this and Gangaram replied he does not knows. A woman came and stood in the witness box.

Bon- To Mrs.Das kya aapne apne aankho se nhi dekha tha Sharmi ko cheekh hue chillate hue madad ke liye.

Mrs. Das- Ji me jungle ke raaste se apne bete ke saath laut rhi thi tb hi mene Sharmi ko waha cheekhte hue suna ..me bohot dar gyi thi tabhi mene 2 logo baat krte hue suna ki yeh zinda nhi bach payegi aur wo yeh bhi keh rha tha ki iske baap ki himmat kese hui isko bina dahej ke humare paas bhejne ki.. Me bohot dar gyi thi isiliye chahte hue bhi madad nhi kr paayi.. wo kese cheekh rhi thi Badi ma bachao Choti ma bachao yeh log mujhe jala rhe hai mujhe bohot jalan ho rhi hai me mar jaungi.... par itne khatarnaak logo ka saamna krne ki meri himmat nhi hui.

Bon(with teary eyes)- Chehre dekhe the aapne unke?

Mrs. Das - Bohot raat ho gyi thi chehre nhi dikh rhe the unke.

Bagchi - Yeh kahani sunane ke liye kitne pese diye gye hai aapko Mrs. Das.

Mrs. Das- Barrister Sahab sach ki koi kimat nhi hoti.

Bondita- Your honor truth is in front of you..

Judge - Mrs. Bondita indeed you have proved your point but on basis on witness only I can not conclude anything.

Bon- But sir..

Judge(Cutting her words)- Court is adjourned.

After the judge and everyone left Anirudh came to her and said.

Ani- Abhi tumhara hi palrda bhaari hai.. chinta mt kro sachai ki hi jeet hogi.

Bon-Hmm..

Bondita was thinking something. 

Ani- Kya soch rhi ho?

Bon- Tarapur jana hai Sharmi ki body jaha mili thi udhr hi honge saboot.

Ani- Ha Mishti..Me chalta hu tumhare saath.

Bon- Ha.

They went out of the court and said to everyone that they are going to Tarapur.

Anirudh and Bondita(touching Ksj's feet)- Aashirwaad dijiye hume koi na koi suraag mil jaaye.

Ksj- Vijayi Bhava Bahu, Vijayi Bhava Anirudh.

Mrinal- Kali Ma kre aapko koi saboot avashya mile.

Bondita hugged Mrinal and they went to Tarapur.

At Tarapur, at the sight of Sharmi's murder. They were finding for  proof for 1 hour.

Ani- Kuch mila kya  Mishti?

Bon- Nhi Pati Babu!  Idhr to dhundh liya idhr kuch nhi hai.. Aap uss disha me jaaiye aur me uss disha me jaati hu 1 ghante me milte, shayad kuch mil jaye.

Ani- Hmm..

They both went to their respective directions.

Bondita and Anirudh both were searching . Bondita suddenly saw something and walked towards it and lifted it up with a expression of horror on her face. Anirudh returned to the place where he there earlier, there he found something too .

Bondita returned to Anirudh.

Bon- Yeh dekhiye Pati Babu.

Ani- Mujhe bhi kuch mila hai. Yeh dekho.