CHAPTER 57 - 58

Chapter 57

TL:Zimming

Did he believe me?

I hope he won't be too worried in the future.

"Okay, I'll believe in you."

"Really?"

"Who else would I trust if it's not my own daughter?"

Tenstheon smiled.

"Thank you for coming today, father."

"No need to thank me, I have already burdened you with taking care of Blake."

"Blake's not a burden! He's my treasure! Even if you're his dad, I'll be mad next time!"

"I'm sorry, I said the wrong thing."

He stroked my head with a smile.

"If you're really sorry, you'll have to come tommorow and play with Blake."

"Even if you told me not to come, I'd come everyday. Don't worry."

Something has changed in Tenstheon, he didn't worry about a lot of things like before.

"You can even move to the Amoria palace."

I grinned broadly.

***

I looked at Blake's face who was still asleep.

As promised, Tenstheon visited Amoria Palace everyday to teach Blake swordmanship.

Edon was acknowledge for teaching Blake swordmanship very well and he was given an expensive sword, Tenstheon also give presents to other servants.

Blake and Tenstheon's relationship was getting better as the happy days continued, but I couldn't relax.

My mind was filled about Blake's curse.

Even though I have the steps to break Blake's curse, the problem still dominated my mind.

Why does it have to be a R-19 novel?

There's actually a R-15 version of the novel. But even in the clean version, there was no difference, only some scenes are not explained in detail.

Then again, why does Blake acted different in the novel?

Is it when Blake grows up?

When he grows up, will he really be a handsome man who spews out sexiness?

Did the rabbit really turn into a wolf when he's older?

A rabbit stays as a rabbit, a wolf stays as a wolf.

But then...

I checked whether Blake was really asleep or not, I touched his cheeks.

It's very soft.

Oh, I think about many things too much.

Besides, I can't wait until Blake's curse is released.

Baekhan said that the power of light I have is preventing the curse from spreading any further.

But that didn't mean the pain would go away.

The curse still haunts Blake and he suffers as much as he did many years ago.

Blake's pain will continue unless his curse is lifted.

I tried to do what I could do first, it was cooking for Blake.