CHAPTER 63 - 64

Chapter 63 – Tears of light (1)

TL:Zimming

Richard came to the conclusion after agonizing over how to deal with the situation. If he kills Tenstheon and gets rid of Frank, the next emperor would be Arnold Cassil.

It would be easy to become an emperor if he controls the incompetent Arnold Cassil from behind and even handles Neon.

As the Duke of Cassil says, Tenstheon's weakness is Blake. If there is a way to solve the curse, he will be easily controlled.

Tenstheon spread the rumor that the curse will be lifted. The noble who were protesting didn't believe in it either.

But it was a double-edged sword.

If the crown prince's curse is not lifted over time, there will be a backlash. There's no way Tenstheon was not aware of that. He still spread the rumor even though he knew it. Blake's obviously in a critical condition.

Richard thought of Blake,

Although he is cursed, he envied him a little bit. He's loved by Tenstheon and Ancia.

I must kill him this time.

"Domiram."

"Yes, master " Domiram answered while bowing next to him.

"We should make another rumor again. This time the rumor will enter the emperor's ears. Spread it all over the square."

"Is it okay?"

Domiram looked at Richard, who seemed anxious, unlike his usual self.

"It's alright. I was too careful last time. Besides, it is the right time. Many people outside the country enjoy the festival, so it wouldn't be easy to track the source."

"It's a bit dangerous."

"It doesn't matter. I will kill the emperor soon anyway."

I have to get rid of Tenstheon. Richard had a respect for him but he interferes with my goal, so I can't keep him alive.

The door burst open and Richard's servant came in.

"Master!"

"What's the matter?"

"The crown prince's curse has been lifted!"

"What?"

Richard doubted his ears, the crown prince's curse have been lifted?

No way!

Doesn't the rumor say the curse will be lifted 7 years later?

"It's not even 7 years later, and it's lifted?"

"There's a message from John, the crown prince's curse have been lifted, so the palace is in a festive mood."

John is a spy planted in the crown prince's palace by Richard.

He was not the type to say nonsense.

Is it really true?

What happened?

The curse has been going on and on for many years, and no one is able to lift the curse.

But it's suddenly lifted?

Is the rumor true, that Ancia is a girl sent by the goddess of light?

While Richard was in a turmoil, there's a sound of horses outside.

He looked at the window immediately.

The knights of the imperial palace are rushing inside the Cassil's mansion. At the front was Collin, the emperor's aide.