CHAPTER 69 - 70

Chapter 69 – Following a ray of light in the darkness (1)

TL:Zimming

The Macul dragged me into the door of darkness.

What are they trying to do with me. I couldn't even breath properly because I was overwhelmed by fear.

At that time, the Maculs who were descending at a tremendous speed, slowed down little by little and laid me down gently on the floor as they got off my body.

"Thank you."

I thanked them, because even though I was suddenly kidnapped, they didn't hurt me.

Then the Maculs, which is shaped like a bean sprout, gently move its body side to side, as if to say 'you're welcome.'

They didn't seem to have any intention of hurting me.

[Argh!!]

The scream of the goddess was heard again.

The Maculs shook its body nervously and began to fly to the left.

I stood there and looked at them, they wagged their tails as if telling me to follow them.

"Do you know where the goddess of light is?"

The Maculs shook their heads.

They brought me here for the goddess of light.

I also wanted to save her so I followed the Maculs immediately.

This place is very dark, I followed the light from the Maculs body.

The floor was also muddy so it was hard to walk. The muds kept getting inside my shoes. One of my shoes had disappeared without me noticing. I ended up taking off the other shoe and lifted my long skirt.

[Argh! Argh! Laontel! Save me! It's too hot!]

Tears were mixed with the scream of the goddess. Whenever she cried, the earth shook, all her feelings, grief, anger, despair turned into a poison here, and the poison came to my body,

My legs are heavy and my hands are numb.

The more I walked, the stronger the stench is, it became more difficult to breathe because of the murky air.

Just how far is she?

I'm thirsty, out of breath and my legs are heavy.

Every step I took, my body became more painful, I need to hurry and save the goddess.

***

How long did I walk for? One hour? One day? Two days?

I continue to walk while relying on the light of the Maculs. I couldn't even feel the flow of time.

My sense of direction had also disappeared.

Am I going to the right way?

I'm not circling this place right?

I could see nothing but the light from the Macul.

Except for the occasional screams of the goddess and the sound of the footsteps, I couldn't hear anything.

As time went by, I grew more afraid and forgot about the pain in my body.

I was afraid I would be buried in the dark or die without lifting the curse.

When my body and mind were at the limit, a blue lake appeared in front of my eyes.

It is a beautiful place full of various flowers. I ran towards the lake without thinking of anything.