Chapter 1

It was your first day of school after transferring to this town. And you have your parents to thank for that.

"Did you wait long?" A familiar voice catches your attention.

Maya enters the school gates and greets you with a salute. Today she's tied her hair up into a pony tail and if you zoom in on her face, you might happen to spot a fake tattoo heart right below her right eye.

"Just got here." You respond with a shrug.

She gestures you to follow her in with a nudge of her chin.

As you enter the building, unfamiliar faces and places walk by.

"Did you already get your schedule?"

"Yup. Right here." When you extend your phone, Maya takes it and brings it up on her face.

The reason why she has the screen so close to her eyes is probably because she forgot her glasses.

Again.

"Awesome. You have five subjects with me."

"What happened to the rest of the four?" You ask, blinking oblivious eyes.

Maya does the same too as she slowly returns your phone back. Silence' held captive between the two of you and something tells you Maya's having second thoughts about your intelligence.

"You tell me. Someone probably ate them..?"

The little joke you tried pulling out gets taken seriously by Maya- this you notice.

So you playfully bump her shoulder with a fist and smirk under your breath. "I was only trying to lighten up the mood since you looked exhausted."

"Oh." She trails off like she's still processing it. Then in a much understood way, she says it again. "Oh. Well, that's a relief. For a second there I thought auntie left me with another idiot."

"Hey." You smack her arm this time and she chuckles, shying away from your violent hand. By auntie, she's preferring to your mother.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I know you better than that, Y/n."

"But for your information, I don't think it's nice to call your brother an idiot. He's just clumsy."

Maya scrunches her nose in denial.

"Whatever you say. Anyway, we better hurry up."

-

Somewhere amidst the heavens, a man in a white flowy robe scatters the realm with a gigantic golden chain in his hand. His face is unlike anything you've ever seen. Features prominent and ethereal, carved by the very fingers of the goddess of beauty. With every glide forward, the reflection of the light shines the silver white locks of his hair.

Some would even claim that he was her greatest masterpiece. Along with the rest of the six.

He's been searching for a while now but has yet to find any trace of that particular creature.

It's ticking his nerves.

"Jin." Someone erupts from a puff of clouds and appears in front of the man.

"What do you want, Joonie. Can't you see I'm busy?" 

Jin lands on the ground where flowers bloom endlessly. The grass here are greener and more vibrant than any place in the realms.

Namjoon follows behind, landing elegantly on the carpeted nature. He watches Jin murder every tall plants that stands in his way only for them to grow back up again.

"Come back here little ajıdaar." Jin begins to whisper like a deity about to lose their head.

Just then, in a distance, a bush rattles.

The silver haired man narrows his eyes down, capturing the sight of a spiky golden tail poking out from a bunch of grass.

Namjoon remains silent when he notices the creature.

Jin takes a step back and slowly sets the chains on the floor, trying his best to make zero noises.

The creature's still hiding behind the bush. But by the time Jin finally jumps to catch him, it makes a squeaking sound and disappears with a spark.

"That little son of a Kuday."

Namjoon can only rub the space between his eyebrows like he's about to have a headache.

Although this man with silver hair may look like an elegant type on the outside,  little does everyone know, he's the total opposite.

He curses at least fifty times a day.

That's a hundred times more than what an average diety does.

And it's almost scary sometimes.

In Jin's defense, he's made some modification of some sort.

So in a way, his curses aren't really curses.

But colorful words. As he'd like to call them.

"Ajıdaar!" The baby dragon's already long gone even before Jin can whip up a spell to capture it.

So now that the creatures out of their sight again, out of frustration Jin grabs the chain and tosses it far away into the air.

Namjoon widens his eyes. "Um.. You know you're not suppose to do that right?"

"Not my problem." He huffs in responds. "I swear if I get my hands on that little mutt I'm dumping it to that useless realm."

"And I hope you know you can't do that too. You'll be in trouble."

Not trying to sound like the person to nag, Namjoon reminds Jin in a way that makes him look like a little boy asking permission to play.

"Not unless they don't know."

"What?"

"Joonie, you're a genius." Jin snaps his fingers with a handsome smile decorating on his lips. "I can just tell the high circle that ajıdaar got lost for real this time I couldn't find him no matter how hard I tried. Why didn't I think of this sooner? This is perfect. If that mutt's gone, then I'll be free."

"You're not actually planning to do that right?"

Jin lifts an eyebrow. "Might I remind you that, that thing burned all your precious books you've been collecting for ten thousand years."

All Namjoon can do is look away. He knows it's wrong. And they might get in trouble for it but what ajıdaar did to his books is something he can't forget. Or forgive.

"I-"

"Now that's the spirit." Jin exclaims even before he can finish. "Just leave it all to me. By star rise tomorrow, we'll finally be free from ajıdaar."