001. stains of the world

tw: arson

tw: arson

ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ* 🔥 * ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿

KRONOS, in all his immortal, Titan life spent in Tartarus, had never heard of a daughter of the love goddess being a weapon. The redheaded girl was nothing but a mere weak child with no friends and a pretty face.

But a threat was a threat.

Even millions deep underground, he had heard the prophecy. The prophecy that dictated very well that this weak daughter of Aphrodite would be a threat to Kronos' plans.

LOVE'S CHILD, HAIR OF FIRE, VALENTINE'S SISTER,
OWN POWER GREATER THAN THE TITAN OF TIME'S HOURS,
LET IT BE KNOWN HER ONLY WEAKNESS IS BRUISES ON HER FATHER'S SKIN,
TO HURT HER AND CAUSE HER LOVER AND FAMILY PAIN, BE A SIN

CURSE OR BLESSING OF ARES, LET THE CHILD DECIDE,
START A WAR OF PAIN AND RESENTMENT, OR STOP THE GENOCIDE
HAIR OF A RAGING FIRE, EYES OF IVORY GOLD,
THOSE WHO DARE STAND BEFORE HER, EITHER FOOLS OR THE BOLD !

The best thing he could do to make sure she isn't? Get her on his side. Power greater than his? That would make a great ally. As long as he can control her.

Plus, an innocent little half-blood child would be easy to manipulate.

Such fragile ones, Kronos chuckled. So easy to twist and break.

He knew exactly how to twist and break this child. He had done the same to the son of Hermes with masked manipulation.

Luke's second job.

ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ* 🔥 * ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿

Luke Castellan was starting to wonder if Kronos was both a cannibal and a pedophile and he had accidentally gotten himself into a fetish cult.

"So, in summary," the son of Hermes started slowly. "You want me to knock out a grown, adult man, kidnap him and hide him, to lure in his twelve years old, very minor of age daughter, to kidnap her, too, so you can.." he paused. "What was it again? Break her? Sir, I put a line on pedophile—"

"Not in that way, Castellan!" Kronos' voice hissed, shutting Luke up immediately.

"Murder her?" Luke mumbled. "She's twelve, my lord. You seem to have a thing for killing off young kids who had not done anything to you yet, but pop off, I guess."