Thank Yous

I don't usually do acknowledgements at the ends of my books because I know everyone's here for the story not me, but this time round I couldn't not do this.

I cannot believe this book is finally finished. It has been a long journey, there have been ups and downs but all the lovely comments you all have left me have made every update so enjoyable. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for taking out the time in your day, being late for the train, staying up till 4am and crying when you wake up, for this book. The fact that anyone cares makes me so sentimental and I'm so grateful for each and every one of you.

  When I started this book I NEVER could've imagined where it has gotten to. As I finish, it's at 207k reads which is absolutely fucking insane and should not be allowed honestly, holy shit. This book started as a way for me to get over the first book I finished, "Maybe It's Been You All Along", and now it's grown into so much more.

I have read every comment, every interaction and thank each and every one of you for brightening up my day every time I opened up the app.

I feel like Ricky Gervais at the 2020 golden globes, "you could binge watch the whole first season of After Life instead of (reading) this", but I have some thank yous and some sappy paragraphs to say, feel free to never read this (I know it's boring).

Firstly, thank you to the AM support group (y'all know who you are), for giving me people to talk to who supported me through writing this book. From the memes to the very understanding conversations about our joint frustrations as wattpad authors. You guys are incredible and I thank you so much for everything.

Next we have asomina a beautiful writer and a beautiful soul. Your comments never fail to make me laugh or smile and if anyone here loves Damon Albarn (and even if you don't) READ MIXTAPE. No excuses. Ana's works are absolutely infatuating and deserves all the love in the world.

  I also have to say a massive thank you to stxnscenter You have been here basically since day one. Since I was writing Maybe It's Been You... and from the very moment I started writing this book. Your support has meant the absolute world to me and I truly love you to bits. You are such an amazing human being and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

  And now a massive thank you to everyone else. For making me smile, for supporting me by reading this. All your comments have a safe spot in my heart forever. You all made updating this book the best part of my day and I would always wake up and check my phone first thing to see what you all had to say.

  Thank you for understanding Orion and the journey she went through and for dealing with the god awful Christian for as long as he was around. (Half the book actually) I wanted to create a raw, realistic character and hearing that some of you have felt connected to her or seen yourselves within her make me so happy as I too see a part of me within her.

  I hope you all find happiness, whatever and wherever it may be. Because you all deserve it.

  And now, for the goodbyes.

  I always knew this was gonna be the last book I uploaded and now that the time has come I'm finding it hard to let go. Every day I've come on here to write or read but now it's time to move on for me. I know some people might be disappointed but after writing three books, I think it's time for me to retire :,) it's tough work and in reality, I don't have any more stories to tell.

  Thank you for all of your support and for everyone who has gone and binged my other two books — especially "Bigger Boys & Stolen Sweethearts" that book will forever be my treasure even if wattpad likes to hide its existence.

  I know I left this book with a few unanswered questions so for anyone who has any left or anything they want closure for, feel free to comment here and ask me. I will respond to all of them in the time before I go.

  The only question you can't ask is whether Alex and Orion get together eventually. That's up to you to decide and not for me to tell.

  It has been a pleasure writing this book and I wish you all the best. I hope you all find love and happiness and friendships to keep forever.

  Lots of Love,
  Cresseeta