Yoongi&Taehyung&Hoseok

🍼little Taehyung

There are many things Taehyung loves. Cuddling, taking naps, playing with Lego and strawberries. His daddies know how much their baby loves strawberries and raspberries so there is always a box or two of them waiting for the baby in the fridge.

Right after breakfast Hoseok washes some of the red fruit and cut the strawberries into halves before putting everything on a plastic plate with Nemo. Movies with Nemo are also Taehyung's favorite things.

The little one is feeling really small today, just around 2 years so Hoseok tied a bib around his neck. Taehyung can squeeze his favorite fruit without Hoseok having to change his T-shirt. Taehyung is enjoying his healthy snack when wild Yoongi appeared. He woke up just a few minutes ago and he is already full of energy. After spotting Taehyung sitting in the highchair, he mischievously stole a big strawberry and quickly put it in his mouth. Taehyung's expression changed from surprised to mad and the to offended. He is ready to cry and turned to his daddy who is washing the dishes.

"Yoongi! Stop teasing him so early in the morning!"

Yoongi shrugs because it doesn't matter, today he is going to look after him while Hoseok works so he doesn't mind if he has to handle cranky Taehyung.

"I will pay ... with kisses!"

Yoongi smooches his cheeks and Taehyung squeals, half in anger and half in laughter. Hoseok rolls his eyes, but smiles at his partner and cute baby. He will miss Taehyung.

Yoongi is chatting with Taehyung bu it is mostly one-sided conversation. Taehyung is simply too little to answer his daddy with more than 2 words. Yoongi doesn't know what they will do today. Maybe they will watch some movie or go to a park. He never creates a plan because everything depends on Taehyung's mood. Is he sleepy or well rested? Is he happy or cranky? Taehyung's mood can change really quickly so Yoongi needs to be able to react really fast. For now, they wave to Hoseok who is leaving and Taehyung goes in his room. There are many toys and he started to play. Yoongi is just sitting on the soft carpet and drinks coffee, he knows that Taehyung just needs him close to be okay.

Taehyung is playing with Barbies and sucks on his red pacifier. He prefers playing with Hoseok, Hoseok can be very childish so he has no problems with unleashing his imagination. On the other hand Yoongi is glad Taehyung doesn't force him to play with the dolls. He finished his coffee and lay down on the plush carpet on his back. Yoongi sighs and stretches his back a bit before slightly turning his head to see their baby. Taehyung is trying to sit a doll in a red gown in a pink convertible. He succeeded after a short while and starts to push the car around the room. Soon he heads toward his daddy and giggles.

"Mountains!"

Yoongi huffed when the car landed on his stomach, but laughs when he spots Taehyung's expression. The boy is making car sounds with his little mouth and he looks so serious. Yoongi tries to lie still, after all he is a mountain but it is hard. Taehyung got bored after a long time and throws himself on the top of his daddy. Yoongi smiles and wraps his arms around his petite baby. Taehyung looks like he is going to take a nap and Yoongi won't disturb his sleep, he also loves naps. After a few minutes their apartment is completely silent, only soft snoring can be heard.