Punishment (M)

Yoongi's birthday special is in the next chapter

This chapter credit goes to Taegu_taebae
________________________________________

Back to TaeKook,

Taehyung and Jungkook were hungrily kissing each other when Taehyung turned them around and started slowly walking toward the bed.

After they reached the bed, Taehyung pushed Jungkook on the bed harshly breaking the kiss, Jungkook whined at the loss of Taehyung's lips.

"Your punishment is left Jungkook" Jungkook gulped.

Taehyung bent over to him and took his chin in his hand "Why are you getting punishment and which punishment are we talking about?" V asked.

"When I ran away and got kidnapped by your father" Jungkook pouted.

"Your pout isn't going to work baby" Jungkook pouted more.

"Today, I will show you, V" Jungkook gulped in excitement.

Taehyung left Jungkook's chin and stood straight in front of him, folding one hand and the other on his chin rubbing it, making it look like he was thinking.

"What should your punishment be?" V asked while looking at Jungkook with lust-filled eyes.

"Spanking," Jungkook said jumping on the bed. Taehyung was a little shocked but composed himself pretty quickly.

'So, my bunny has a spanking kink ' Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung sat down at the edge of the bed and without looking at Jungkook he used his finger to make Jungkook in front of him. Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung who pulled him onto his lap. Jungkook's ass was facing Taehyung who was caressing it.

"So my baby has a spanking kink?" V spanked it.

"Yes-ahh~" Jungkook moaned in pleasure.

"Now, baby you will get twenty-five spanks as your first punishment" Taehyung gripped Jungkook's chin and made him look up "If you mess up, we start again. Understood?"

"Yes V" Taehyung could see Jungkook's eyes sparkling.

Taehyung first caressed his ass and then a loud skin-slapping sound was heard in the room with Jungkook moaning in pain and pleasure.

"I said count Jungkook" he got another one.

"One"

*Smack*

"Two-ahh~~" eyes filled with tears.

*Smack*

"Th-three~~"

*Smack*

"Fo-four" tears are about to fall.

*Smack*

"Si-six" poor Jungkook he messed up.

"Tsk" Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"Restart didn't expect you to mess up so fast" Jungkook nodded and got another spank.

________________________________________

After the spanks,

Jungkook messed up two more times. He was now a crying and moaning mess with a red ass that was being caressed by Taehyung. Taehyung made Jungkook sit on his lap facing him and wiped his tears, kissing his eyes.

"Next punishment," V said with a smirk.

"I-"

"I will decide that" Taehyung kissed Jungkook.