part 16

Han Seo Joon walked towards the back seat with his manly steps.Girls were all going nuts because of this new handy.He winked few girls on his way showing off his bad boy aura.When his eyes caught Bom's shocked face,he stuck out his tongue before passing her.He sat at the back enjoying all the attention He is gaining from the girls.

Time skip

The bell rang indicating the recess time.As soon as teacher walked away,Bom stood up abruptly. Seo Joon also stood and extended his hands expecting a hug when he saw her running towards him but to his shock,she punched his gut taking him off guard.

"Oy!!what the fuck bitch!"he groaned in pain.

"You darn little punk that's of no use in this world!you ignored my calls and messages and then out of nowhere you decided to pop up in my new school!"Bom ranted throwing her frustration to him.

Right now,every student has left to the cafeteria except Lisa,Bom and Seo Joon.

Seo Joon pouted before hugging Bom."Mian piggy.I just wanted to surprise you"

Bom sighed before patting his back."Aish, you punk.You got me worried"

Seo Joon parted away.

"By the way,why did you come here?"Bom asked confusely.Seo Joon shrugged his shoulders.

"I was going to transfer here before you because my mom got transferred into this school.I was going to tell you but you were fast enough to tell me that you were moving here.So I thought to surprise you by coming here unannounced"

Bom widened her eyes."woah,aunty teaches here now?I should meet her"

Seo Joon chuckled nodding his head."By the way,who is that sexy looking at me?"Seo Joon's attention went to Lisa who was standing there awkwardly debating she should leave or not.

"I wasn't looking at you"Lisa mumbled annoyingly and rolled her eyes.

"Don't deny sweetheart. I know I'm handsome"he winked with a smirk.

Lisa looked at Bom with a blank face."can you give me permission to kick his ass? "She asked without any emotion.

"Aish, guys stop it.Let me introduce you to each other.Lisa,this is my best friend,Han Seo Joon"

Seo Joon winked again making Lisa roll her eyes.

"And Seo Joon,this is my bestie Lalisa Monaban"

Seo Joon suddenly widened his eyes and gasped dramatically. He held his chest like he was shot."Ouch Bomiya.You hurt me now.I thought I'm your best friend.How can you betray me?How many nights I tolarate your drunken ass huh?I gave up my bed for you.is this how you repay me?"

Bom chuckled seeing her friend going to his dramatic mode."Stop being a drama queen bitch. You come first okay?you're the best and first"

Seo Joon straightened his back with a proud smirk."That's my piggy"Bom rolled her eyes playfully."You heard that miss Monaban?"Seo Joon asked while putting his arm over Bom's shoulder.

"Psst, I can't believe you are Bom's best friend.I guess Bom must have beaten up your ass every single day"Lisa mocked him making Seo Joon angry because she was right.

Bom chuckled shaking her head.But her smile died seeing Jungkook and Eunwoo walking in the hallway through the opened door of the class.The incident brought chills to her spine again.Both Jungkook and Eunwoo stopped walking and looked inside hearing the bickering sounds.

When they saw Bom inside,they walked inside.Jungkook's eyes went to Seo Joon whose hands were on Bom's shoulders.

"You?what are you doing here?"Jungkook asked seeing the familiar face of Seo Joon.He remembered him since he was with Bom in the wedding day.