[2] - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴

THE TRUCK SPED THROUGH the snowy path. Natasha was behind the wheel while Y/N and Clint rode in the back.

Clint shot arrows from his bow and took down any HYDRA agents he could spot. Y/N had his FN F2000 rifle raised, firing at enemies as well.

An enemy vehicle containing HYDRA soldiers rolled up beside their truck, but Thor flew over and landed on their hood, disabling their transportation. He then leaped off, going over to a watch tower to on take more of them.

Nearby, Hulk was storming through the forest, handling as many of the forces as he could. He grabbed two HYDRA soldiers and threw them aside. He let out a roar.

Steve rode through the snowy forest on his motorcycle, steering and avoiding the trees ahead of him. He tossed his shield, hitting and taking down several soldiers. It bounced back to him, and he placed it in front of his bike.

Tony, the Iron Man himself, was flying above near the top of the trees, shooting repulsor blasts at vehicles and groups of enemies.

A HYDRA soldier wearing a jet pack glided by Natasha's truck. Y/N holstered his rifle on his back and leaped onto the soldier. The enemy flew away with Y/N holding on, where Y/N tried steering him into a tree.

Y/N leaped off of him before the soldier crashed. Y/N rolled back onto his feet, where he noticed two more HYDRA soldiers in front of him.

They aimed their rifles at Specter as he's crouched down, but he swiftly unsheathed one of his karambit knives and slashed the leg of the soldier to his right.

As the soldier knelt in pain, Y/N quickly brought a knee to his jaw and knocked him out. The other soldier behind him was about to fire, but Y/N turned around and grabbed the front of his rifle, causing the soldier to miss.

Y/N hit him in the stomach with his knee and caused the soldier to double over. He then brought his karambit down onto his back and stabbed him. The soldier let out a groan before Y/N pushed him away.

With the two soldiers dealt with, Y/N looked around upon hearing an engine. He looked back and saw Natasha speeding towards him. He gave a nod, and Y/N jumped onto the back with Clint as Natasha rode by.

"You're crazy...jumping onto the soldier like that." Clint remarked as he continued firing arrows.

Y/N shot from his rifle, "Come on, old man. I know you're jealous. Your knees wouldn't let you do that."

The truck was nearing a barricade made by the HYDRA soldiers. Steve was close behind and noticed it too.

"Get ready to bail!" Natasha exclaimed.

She made a sharp turn to her right, causing the truck to skid and giving the three of them momentum to leap off. Steve leaped over the barricade with his bike. Thor and Tony glided by as well, with the Hulk letting out a roar as he charged by.