chapter 7

Y/n Pov

People gone wild when the music lit up. We're at Nicole's birthday party. It's now weekend, Nicole invited me and the girls to her birthday and some other students.

We're dancing like a crazy people at the crowd maybe because of the alcohol we drunk. We rest for a minute ('cause we need to catch our breath) at the sofa that is available to everyone.

"That was fun." Dinah said.

"Happy birthday Nics." I said.

"Thanks, y/n/n." She say.

"Guys, wait for me here I'll get us some drink." Normani said.

"Yeah, you should." Jezrel said.

Normani goes to the kitchen and get us are drink. After a couple of minutes Normani got back handing us our drink.

"Here you go." She said.

After we take a shot of our drinks, we got back to dancing and enjoy the party.

........

*Next morning*

I woke up so hang over, thank God its weekend. I got off to bed and headed to the bathroom. I look up to the mirror to see my reflection and god I look horrible. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

Im now at the kitchen with mom and dad we're having a breakfast. Yeah, mom and dad are both off to work and we decided to have sometime together.

"What about we go to the mall and buy some stuff and after that we'll watch a movie?" Mom suggested.

"That'll be great, honey." Dad said.

"Yeah, I'm into it." I said.

After we eat breakfast, we take a shower and get dressed for the mall.We got in to the car and drive to the mall. After a half an hour we finally arrived.
Mom is with me while dad goes to the watch area all alone, he said he can go by himself.

Mom and I went to the clothes area, she said she's gonna buy me some clothes.

"How about this, sweetheart?" She ask, showing me this toned brown fitted dress with square neckline. "This would look perfect on you." She said.

"Its beautiful mom." I said.

"Try it." She insists.

I take it and go to the dressing room. After five minutes i walk out of the dressing room and show mom the dress that now fitted on my body.

"Oh my god y/n, you look beautiful." Mom exclaimed.

"Thanks mom." I said.

"We should buy it." She said. I got back to the dressing room and took off the dress. I handed her the dress and she put it on the basket. She choose a lot more fitted dresses because she said it looks really perfect on my body and I rarely have dresses.

After she payed it she handed me the shopping bags, I didn't complain its mine anyway, she buy herself some stuff too.

"Mom, can you buy me some new hoodies, please?" I ask her with a puppy dog eyes.

"Alright, sweetheart." She said and I thank her.

After we buy some of my hoodies, we texted dad and tell him that we'll wait for him at the entrance of the mall.

.......

We are now at the house, mom ordered some pizza for the lunch plus for the movie. The pizza arrived and we're now sitting on the couch. Dad choose the movie we're gonna watch and its 'Money Heist'.

"I heard this movie is good and its spanish." Mom said.

"I know, I've watched the trailer of it." Dad said.

We watched the movie for at least two and half an hour. I looked at the clock on the wall and it says its almost four pm.
We turn off the tv and cleaned our mess we made.

"What should we do next?" Dad said.

"Reading!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah, that's a great idea." Mom said.

My family loves to read and we feel bad we hadn't read in a while together.

We goes to dads office and pick some books that we are going to read.

We're at the middle of reading when some of my thoughts pop out. Should I tell them that I'm bisexual? What if they dont accept me? What if they kicked me out?.... I shook the thought off..

I'll come out when I'm ready......

_______

A/n: Sorry this is a short update and sorry for any mistakes.
I'll update tommorow a little long one :)