41

A slight groan left Nari's lips as she turned out reaching out in an attempt to find her husband. The light leaked into the room making her squeeze her eyes shut before pulling the silk sheets closer. I don't remember changing the sheets. She thought to herself suddenly remembering what had happened last night. She opened her eyes looking around the unfamiliar room. It was grand and beautiful quite the opposite to Yoongi's taste, this was old and almost looked regal. She looked down mentally thanking god that she was still in her clothes and panicked grabbing her purse and looking for her gun.
"I already searched you last night, I got the knife from your garter too." A voice said bringing her attention to taehyung who was already awake and sitting in a chair fully dressed reading a book.
"Where am I? What did you do to me?" He scoffed closing the book and looking over at her.
"I told you we needed you out of the way for what is happening next. You wasn't prepared to leave his side, not that I'm shocked, so I had to take matters into my own hands."
"So you drugged me? Yoongi will-"
"I know. He'll kill me. I need your help Nari, I tried to kill him last night and he killed my men leaving me a rather interesting letter. He won't give up until he knows your safe."
"Are you surprised about that?" She had pulled the sheets closer now knowing her dress had ridden up in her sleep.
"No, he cares deeply about you. Which is why... he's coming to meet us tonight."
"Us?" He stood up looking at the time. And turning back to her.
"Yes, I need you to do something. I need you to make Yoongi believe that you don't love him anymore." Her eyes shot wide for a moment looking at the calm man before her.
"Are you crazy? You expect me to-"
"If you don't I'll kill him." Tae admitted making her freeze up. "If he looses you he'll give up, he'll tell me what I want and he will submit." Chills ran down her spine at the thought of it all. Her husband. The man she loves, broken, because of her. Taehyung came to sit at the edge of the bed looking at her. "Break his heart Nari, break his heart in order to save his life." He whispered to her in a low voice making her pull away from him slightly.
"You promise you won't touch him if I do? He won't believe I just fell out of love you know?"
"I give you my word, and no make him believe you love me instead." She was about to move away but was pulled back by her wrist, it wasn't harsh or violent like Yoongi had done many a time, taehyung was soft and gentle towards her. Something about it made her feel at ease. "You need to do it Nari, and if he isn't convinced... I have men following both namjoon and the other boys. I would hate to interfere with Namjoon's time with your children."

It was decided, she had to do this. And she had to make it effective. No matter what. Everything made her uneasy. The way she was draped in his lap, one hand on her waist as the other held a glass of whiskey. The way he whispered reassurance in her ear. But most of all, the way her husband entered the room and saw her.
"Get your hands off my wife taehyung." Yoongi warned taking a step towards them when Tae chuckled.
"She's not yours anymore Yoongi. And you're not exactly in the position to be barking orders are you?" Yoongi looked at her meeting her emotionless gaze and sat down in his seat with a tight jaw.
"And what does he mean by that princess? You're not mine anymore?" He quoted to her, She felt unbelievably sick when the nickname fell from his lips for a moment she was unsure of if she could do this. A reassuring squeeze on the hip from Tae told her to leave her thoughts for a moment.
"I'm leaving you."
"Like hell you are."
"I did last night didn't I?" He paused for a moment looking at Tae and then her.
"You two? That's why you were so desperate to come here in my place wasn't it princess? How long has this been going on?" His hands gripped the arms of the chair in anger and she shrugged.
"Since he joined the inner circle." Tae was impressed by the lies that fell from her mouth, sweet lies, lies to save him. Yoongi stood up quickly looking at her with rage filled eyes.
"You're lying to me."  He knew her too well, every inch of her body, every gesture. The way she chewed on the inside of her cheek when she lied to the way her tongue traced over her top lip when she was worried about something. "Nari, tell me the truth."
"I love him Yoongi. Not you. You think I would let him touch me if I loved you?" As if to prove a point taehyung pulled her into him placing a soft kiss on her lips, internally she want panicking and wanting to push him away. On the outside she looked as though she was enjoying it. Taehyung sat up in his chair a letting deepening the kiss, his hand on her cheek as she allowed him to move as he wanted it had been years since Yoongi kissed her like that. And he knew it. The kiss was broken and she smiled looking at the fake lover. "Let's go upstairs Hmm? I'm tired of being in here with him." Taehyung chuckled looking at Yoongi.
"I don't know sweetheart I think we should make him watch. Maybe he'll see who you really belong to then." She looked at the angry man sat in his seat ready to kill in a moments time. A man came in and before Yoongi could even focus he was cuffed to the chair the sound making her grow scared as she looking back to Tae. "What do you say sweetheart?" He leaned in to kiss her neck trailing up to her ear. Nipping her lobe before speaking. "Remember Namjoon." He whispered dipping down to her neck and she let out a moan.
"Please Tae..."
"Please what sweetheart?"
"Fuck me."