love first sight

—Gulf's POV—
*KRINGGGGGGGGG*
"Ugh..."
*KRINGGGGGGGGGGGG*
"damn shut up you damn clock"
*......*
"lastly-"
"WAKE UP GULF KANAWUT,BEFORE I SMASH YOUR FACE INTO A PIE." yelled nine.

"OH JESU-NINE WHATT?ugh im sleeping can't you see?"  said gulf while lying on the bed trying to sleep again.

"You will be late on your first day then,and plus don't you tell me that you want to keep your "good student" reputation Mr.kanawut?" replied nine while rolling his eyes.

"ugh,such a good way to ruin my sleep nine,GOOD. fineee fine i will wake up now get out!!!i'll be there in minutes okay" said gulf while pushing nine out of his room.

after nine get out from his room,he dressed up and wore his glasses. looking at the mirror while thinking,"hey there nerd...be ready my dear self,you will have to through this year...Well i wish this year nobody will be bullying me again...i wish."

he went to the kitchen and ate his breakfast. after that he went to school with nine. yes gulf lived alone,and nine lived 3 apartments away from him,he just wanted to be alone in his house so that's why he decided to live separately from his family. his mother owns a bakery,and his father is a fisherman. well just a normal family, gulf is the only child so his parents kind of worry when gulf told them that he want to study in bangkok,but they respected his choice and let him to.

after 6 minutes walking,they reached the university,gulf don't have any classes this morning so he decided to go to the cafeteria and stay there for a while. on his way to the cafeteria,he bumped into someone

"Ouch-AH IM SORRY" said the person

"IM SORRY TOO-" gulf was about to finish his sentence when he saw who he bumped to.

he got a pair of brown perfect eyes.a perfect curved lips. fair skin with a dark brown hair. a well built body and a deep voice. he's...perfect. gulf was amazed by the person infront of him.

"Hey,are you okay?did i hurt you?" said the person infront of him

"eh?ah no- no no no no hahahah im fine!its okay" said gulf to the guy

"oh,okay then,sorry again okay!" replied the guy

"Huh? uhm ya s-sure uh..." gulf stuttered

"Mew,my name is mew,and its fine tho,ah i gotta go now...see ya!" said mew while walking pass by gulf.

gulf was blushing hard as he watched the guy went away from his side...

"im...speechless" gulf said. and since that day, he's having a big crush on that guy,Mew. He will come to university earlier than him so he can watch him walking through the gate in the morning. he will walking pass by him every time he saw him with his friends so he can watch him laughing. sometimes he did saw some girls flirting with mew,but what can he do?he got no right to stop them...but he promised to himself one day,he will make mew fall in love with him,he wants mew to kiss him and hug him...but it seems impossible now. well he will try his best, "you can do this gulf!" he said to himself .