19

(authors note : im in a good mood idk why but at least i updated as fast as i could ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ )
______________________________________

(y/n) gave Obanai's snake back to its owner. the snake was wrapping its body on (y/n)'s wrist not letting it go. Obanai was surprise that the snake like her.

" C..can y-you help with this-.." she asked nervously blushing.

Obanai chuckled helping her with his own snake.

Giyuu was still using his emotionless face. Giyuu grit his teeth and gripping (y/n)'s wrist dragging her.

" h- hey?!.. T- Tomioka-San?!.." (y/n) can only follow because she was dragged and Giyuu's grip was harden.

" T- Tomioka-San?! It hurts!!!..". As Giyuu heard her saying " it hurts " he then let's go.

" argh.. Why did you did that for?..." (y/n) was not on her usual smile she was...

Frowning..

Giyuu's ocean eyes widen in shock.

" I.. I didn't mean I-"

Giyuu got cut off from Obanai.  " (y/n) you ok?..". He then checks her wrist making Giyuu even jealous.

" Giyuu what the heck was that for?!.." Obanai was getting furious by Giyuu's action on (y/n).

" I.. Its fine Iguro-san... ". (y/n) looked at them both just wondering whats happening.

Both Giyuu and Obanai gave each other a death glare before Obanai took (y/n) to the butterfly estate with his high speed he brought (y/n) in " Princess " style. Making (y/n) blush.

______________________________________

( ily guys stay safe and stay away from corona my dear readers ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ )