✾21✾

Entering the younger's room, Seonghwa was both tense and happy. Tense, because he doesn't know how to actually give the necklace that he brought and confess his feelings for the other, happy, because he at least has a chance to confess.

"So what are doing?" the silver haired asked, trying to ease his nerves.

"Well, I still have some things to write for my father"

"things like what?"

"You know the usual stuff, the crops, resources, speaking of resources ever since the treaty was signed the miners were so happy to get back to work"

"That's nice"

Letting the silence envelope the two of them, the older took the chance to think of ways on how he could atleast just give the necklace. But fortunately for him, it was like the younger somehow read his mind and asked a question while he was seated on his desk.

"I heard from Yunho the other day, that you kicked Mingi out of your room because he was bothering you?"

"Yeah, he saw this necklace and asked me who does it belongs to, and I said I was the one who made it and have been thinking about the right person to give it to"

The older said as he pulled out the necklace from his pocket. Then Hongjoong saw it in the other's hand, he thought that whoever would have the necklace must be very special to Seonghwa, considering he still hasn't found the right owner of the necklace. And the younger silently wished that it would be him, the day that when Hongjoong was in the castle infirmary, something made him realize that he had some kind feelings for the older.

~
It was the afternoon and Hongjoong was stuck in his bed because of the slash he had on his arm, the doctor told him to refrain from doing anything for a day as the wound was still a bit fresh, but he was able to get transferred back to his room and was now doing nothing.

Becoming more bored than he already was, he thought he should sleep it off until a knock was heared at his door.

"Come in!"

Looking at the door he saw three heads of the younger princes, but as the door got more wider it revealed only six of his friends. Wondering where the eldest, he shrugged it off for now as the others might tell him where he is.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?"

"Well... We thought we could visit you and give you some company" Yunho answered.

"Thanks, I was getting bored being alone. Say, where's Seonghwa?"

"Hyung's with his parents" Jongho said.

"Oh I see"

Trying to create a brighter atmosphere, the younger princes started telling some stories, whether it be from when they were separated or just from recent events that happened to them. It wasn't until the oldest in the room got the courage to ask what happened to him before he lost his consciousness.

"It actually shocked us when you just fell, it specially shocked Seonghwa hyung, he started yelling your name trying to get you to wake up but you weren't answering, so he picked you up and carried you all the way to the infirmary"

Yeosang explained as he continued playing with Jongho's fingers with much interest.

"Mhmm, hyung even took the liberty of watching over you even after the doctor already patched you up, actually, come to think of it I didn't see him at dinner that night, did he slept over there?"

Wooyoung added as he leaned on San's shoulder, and the older started playing with the younger's soft and fluffy hair.

Replaying what his friends told him, Hongjoong realized how much deeper Seonghwa cares for him, this made him remember the feelings that he would get about the older. His heart would flutter, face would heat up, and his stomach would feel like there were butterflies, all of these things would happen when the the silver haired was around him.

Not knowing what else to do with his emotions, the blonde has only one option and that is to accept that he has fallen in love with Seonghwa.

Accepting his feelings towards the older prince, everything started to become clear, how when the older would talk to him and Hongjoong could just listen to him hours on end, how he would hug or have skin ship with the taller he wanted it to last like a lifetime.
~

Which brings us back to the current situation, the younger was blinking his eyes to shake him out of his trance, as he was now looking for a book on his bookcase that he had in his room.

"So have you found them?"

Hongjoong asked as he finally found the book he was looking but their was one small problem, it was at the highest shelf and being the shortest prince out of the eight of them, he was having a hard time reaching it.

"Found who?" Seonghwa questioned back, as he saw the younger having trouble reaching the book, so he got up from the blonde's bed and went over to help him.

"You know, the special person that you'll give the necklace to"

The younger said while starting to get a bit irritated that he couldn't reach the top shelf, until he saw the taller's arm grab the book so turned around to grab it, but he was met with the elder's face so close to him so he started backing up a bit while the other just kept moving forward. Forgetting about the bookcase behind him, Hongjoong was soon trapped between the other prince and the case, till the silver head spoke.

"I have, and its you"