Summoning

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? POV (uuu mistery XD)

3 Years ago

"Are you sure this is a good idea Bad? This doesn't look safe" Skeppy mumbled while he finished drawing the summoning circle on the floor with redstone, it took him a good hour due to all the complex symbols it contained, and the fact that he kept getting them wrong didn't help either.

"Come on Skeppy we've been over this, she's my friend, she won't hurt anyone, i promise" Bad pouted, walking over the entrance of the cave and creating a thick barrier of dark energy so no one would disturb them.

"Bad! Now i can't see!" he shouted, patting the wall until he found the switch to turn on the lights, which were just crystals connected to a line of redstone to ignite them. The room soon lit up, allowing him to see again.

"Sorry" he said in a teasing tone, it wasn't really a problem for him, since Bad could see in the dark and loved pull pranks on Skeppy whenever he could. It was a strange relationship they had, he had summoned him a few years back to study his kind and ended up becoming friends with him, quite ironic.

Bad was a demon, but not just any demon, a void demon. They don't live in any known dimension and therefore many hypothesize they come from the void, this theory was confirmed by Bad himself, since he told him that there was indeed another realm underneath the nether,  which is where he lived.

The people there are all dark skinned due to the long exposure to the void essence, many have wings but not all of them and they are organized by a hierarchy. They all are born with completely unique powers so it's almost impossible to document them all, Skeppy did though write down Bad's.

To his saying, he was one of the lowers demons, since his horns were pretty short and his powers weak. He was really tall, and he meant REALLY tall, like 9 foot tall, he destroyed the room when Skeppy summoned him, luckly he had the ability to shrink down, so that wasn't a problem anymore.

His power was... peculiar to say the least. He had the ability to 'put to rest' people who were suffering. If they were in extreme pain and wished to end their lives, he would help them. His touch sent said person into a deep slumber and made the illness or the injury progress faster, bringing a quick and painless death.

That was the main reason why he was targeted as a lower demon, he brought rest to those in pain when demons are supposed to bring pain to those who rest, that's also the reason why he was mockingly given a halo over his head. His powers were weakened here, since he didn't receive energy from the void anymore, but he could still use them if he concentrated hard enough.

He somehow convinced him to summon her friend as well and was now setting up the room for it. He had to dig up a whole new room only to summon her, since Bad told him she was taller and stronger than him, hence why the circle was much more complex than the one required to summon him.