Find You In The Dark

Author  A

Author  A. Meredith Walters

Synopsis: Maggie Young had the market on normal. Normal friends, normal parents, normal grades...normal life. Until him.

Clayton Reed was running from his past and an army of personal demons that threatened to take him down. He never thought he had a chance at happiness. Until her.

Maggie thought their love could overcome anything. Clay thought she was all he needed to fix his messy life. That together, they could face the world. But the darkness is always waiting. Sometimes the greatest obstacle to true love is within yourself.

Review:  I can't describe how much this book made me cry and depressed. It was such a good journey to read it. This book is first in the list because it's in the top of my heart. I love it soo much.

Both Clay and Maggie do make some dumb decisions, but they are teenagers. The character improvement along the book is great.

The author was testing the waters with this one. It contains dark themes which may be uncomfortable for some readers. If you're able to go past those, then you're all set for an emotional ride.

With this book I could feel the characters, I loved them deeply and felt like I was a part of them.

Do try Find You In The Dark. It's an amazing story, And maybe you'll love it.

Rating: Its a five star read for me. No it's a million out of five from me. I just really, really love this book.

Side Note: this book has some triggering topics of self harm, depression, and drugs. If you are sensitive to these things then maybe this is not the best book for you, but the passionate love that Maggie and Clay share, it's so swoon worthy. It's also like a ' I hate everyone else in the world but you' trope.

This book also has a sequel, called Light In The Shaddows. Which I find necessary to read because that is when the character improvement happens Both books are about 100 pages long. It took me almost a day to finish each one respectively. But it's amazing. Do read it.