21

05/11/2018Friday11:56am

05/11/2018
Friday
11:56am

"So how are you doing with the medications I prescribed for you?" Dr.Suarez asked.

You gave her a small smile and said, "I'm doing good. They seem to be helping me a lot. I haven't tried harming myself since my accident."

"That's good too hear Y/N. You've made a lot of progress since the first time I met with you. I wanted to ask you something though."

You nod taking in everything she was saying. Ever since you started coming in every week to see her, you've been listening to everything she has to say about you making sure not to miss anything.

"How many times a day are you smoking?"

She had to ask for permission from Dr. Richardson and Wilson to see if it would be ok for you to have a medical card. They agreed but they only wanted you to use it when your anxiety got really bad not for whenever.

Spencer was against it in the beginning, but he warmed up to the idea. He'd tell you facts about medical marijuana and he'd always try and get you to calm down before you'd actually go outside and smoke.

"Maybe once or twice a day. Spencer always tries to help me through my anxiety attacks before I actually give into smoking. Sometimes he helps and I won't do it, so I sit with him instead and talk about what's bothering me."

"Ok that's good, it's better than what you told me a few weeks ago." She says and writes something down in her notebook.

Yeah, so a few weeks ago she had asked what you were doing to help with your anxiety and you told her that'd you smoke marijuana and she asked how many times a day and you said five or six times a day.

Big problem there.

"So Spencer seems to be helping you a lot? How does that make you feel?"

You smile just thinking about all the things he's done throughout your recovery. "Yeah he is. He's always there to talk, he listens, doesn't judge me or blame me for anything, and he shows me everyday how much he's cares about my mental health. It makes me feel happy." You admit.

"Well that's all the time we have for today, but I do want to see you for maybe another month or two just to be sure you're doing better. I'm proud of you Y/N, you've made lots of progress. Have a good rest of your day and if anything happens don't be afraid to call." She tells you as you both walk out of the room.

"Thank you so much Katie. I'll see you next week. Have a good day." You tell her and walk out of the office.

As you walk out you have one of the biggest smiles on your face and it gets even bigger when you see Spencer sitting in the car waiting for you.