chapter 18

"get dressed." george said. "i'm going to show you around england."

dream looked down at george with a wide smile on his face, he nodded his head in agreement.

"will can i take your car?" george said.

"yeah." will said. "what for?"

"i'm going to show dream around england."

will nodded his head, he grabbed the keys off of the table and threw them over to george. george put them into his pocket.

"okay let's get dressed." george said.

they both got up and walked downstairs, dream looked in his suitcase while george looked through the closet.

"do you want to dress nice?" dream said looking through his suitcase. "cause i didn't bring anything nice."

"i don't have any clothes and the only thing in this closet is suits." george said looking around.

dream closed his suitcase and ran up to the living room, everyone sat on the couch talking.

"hey will." dream said. "can i ask you for a favor?"

"yeah what's up." will said.

"do you by chance have any suits?"

"do i have any suits?" will laughed. "of course i have suits."

will got up and walked down the hallway to his room dream followed him. will opened the closet to reveal just suits on hangers and matching pants folded below them.

dream looked around, one caught his eye. a grey suit with matching grey pants, a black turtleneck hung on the hanger next to it.

"can i wear this?" dream said grabbing the items off of the hanger.

"of course just don't ruin it, it was expensive." will said.

"how much was it?" dream said.

"5000 pounds."

dreams eyes widened, he was shocked.

"you spent that much on a suit?" dream said.

"i'm a model, i have to spend that much."

dream had no idea will was a model, he looked model worthy but he had no idea.

"oh i forgot i didn't tell you." will said. "i'm a model."

"i assumed by all the suits here." dream laughed.

will laughed and told him a little about his modeling, who he works for, what he does.

"anyways, do you want the matching chain that comes with it?" will said rummaging through his chain collection.

will grabbed a plain silver chain and handed it to dream, it had little diamonds placed all over. it was gorgeous.

"holy shit this looks expensive." dream said.

"it was." will said. "george bought it for me for one of my photo shoots."

dream unclipped the back of the chain and placed it around his neck, it surprisingly looked good on him.

"looking sharp." will said. "keep it."

dream moved his head towards will, he looked at him with a surprised expression.

"what."

"keep it." will said. "i don't wear it anymore anyways."

"no i can't." dream said.

"just keep it man." will said. "it looks good on you."

dream wrapped his arms around will, dream realized they were about the same height.