Chapter 30

"Eh?" Suzuki Risa only nodded in affirmation. Silence came after, a long silence came after.

"Suzuki." She turned to Squalo.

"Yes?"

"You doesn't have any naming sense!" Squalo exclaimed making Suzuki turn aback.

"Hah? What's wrong with Fluffy? Isn't it nice?" She complained and turned to the others who only shook their heads.

"Eh? Then tell me your box animal's names!"

"Bester."

"Alo."

"Pi-chan."

"Minx."

"Phantasma."

"Livya."

"What about you Fran?" Fran only shook his head while he eats at the same time listening to the older ones.

"He haven't have yet." Xanxus said.

"Then what's wrong with Fluffy?"

"It's all wrong!" Squalo said.

"Why not? Give me a reason!" Suzuki whined.

"Give us a reason first why do you want to name that Fluffy." Xanxus entered their debate.

"Well, she's beautiful."

"But it is scaly." Bel added making Suzuki glared at him.

"Are you saying that she's not beautiful?"

"How are you sure that it is a female?" Bel questioned.

"I can just tell. But let's go back to the topic! Mou, why are so rude about my naming sense?"

"It's not just making any sense. Your box weapon is just not 'Fluffy' to be named like that." Xanxus intervene.

"What's wrong if I name my box weapon an adjective?"

"It's all wrong. Give it another thought, after all it is a name that your box weapon will carry for the rest of their lives." Squalo complained again making Suzuki pout and turned to her box weapon.

"But it just an alias!"

"Even though it is the case, you have to give it another thought." Suzuki just pout at their comments. She turned to her box weapon who was on her shoulder. She didn't even realized that it crawls on her. She held it and put it in front of her face and stared at how beautiful it is.

"Do you want to be called Fluffy?" She asked her box weapon, she readied herself for it to not reply but surprisingly, her box weapon shook its head in disagreement. She only stared at it. That made the Varia laughed at her.

"See. Even she doesn't want to be called Fluffy, just what kind of name is that?" Squalo said amusement was present on his tone.

"Why you hurt me like this?" Suzuki asked her box weapon who only turned to avoid her. Her unnamed box weapon only gave a tongue roll.

"You have an attitude problem huh? Go back to your box." Suzuki muttered. Her box weapon returned without giving her a look of attitude.

"Mou, she has an attitude problem."

"Just like you, Hime." Suzuki turned to Bel.

"Why is that?" She asked but turned to Lussuria as she heard him giggled.