25

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐃.𝐂.
𝐊'𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬.

"So where have you been K'lani" my mom yelled

"The same places I go everyday" I lied.

Every since I went to go see Dior they have been on my ass. I don't know who the hell told my parents I went to see her but just wait until I find they snitch ass.

"You didn't even suppose to meet her yet,but instead you wanna be so fast and do it your on self"

"I'm sorry ma but for over 12 years I asked you and daddy what happened to her, but oh no y'all would never tell me so yes me being fast I went and found her my own self" I shrugged while sitting on the couch.

"You could've waited K'lani, but look here you ain't gotta worry about going no where else now go to your damn room"she yelled

Nodding my head I made my way upstairs to my room.

I was beyond overwhelmed, I just wanted to get away and actually have freedom. Living here was fun but also too much for me.

Once I saw how Dior lived it felt nice but at the same time I loved living how I lived now.

I was always being watched or protected. I just wanted to be free. I miss being at peace with this one person but he fucked it up. Nigga became too toxic but aye though he still mine and I'm still his.

After getting into a deep thought I drifted off to sleep.

"Look I don't want to go back tonight"I mumbled as I laid down in saint bed

"You know how your parents is"he chuckled

"See you used to be my peace,but now you starting to act like them"

"Now don't even do that lani"

"Mhm"I shrugged

"I love you"he mumbled as he pecked my lips.

"I love you too dumb ass nigga"

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬. "𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧"

"Damn you really went all out for a nigga" I smiled.

"You know I had to stink" Dior said.

"Nah cause I appreciate you for real bae, I honestly ain't felt like this in a while" I said as I pulled her in for a hug.

"Well of course I got you forever bae"she said while pecking my lips

As much as I wanted to say I loved her, I couldn't. I didn't want to say that word then get hurt all over again.

As we was walking to the car I got a missed call from Majesty. Which was weird as fuck.

Calling her back she immediately answered.

"Bro he got shot I don't know if he's going to make it"she sniffed.

"What you mean,who got shot?"

"Seven"her voice cracked.

"Man alright We on our way"

"What happened"Dior said as she got in the car

"Seven got shot"

She just shook her head.

"You okay, is majesty okay"she asked

"Imma be straight, but she was crying"I shrugged.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭.

Dior and syncere finally made it to the hospital.

Soon as they walked in Majesty ran over to them.

"I just hope he make it,we were just back on good terms"she said with full blown tears.

"Look he's going to make it, we just have to pray."Dior said while pulling majesty into a hug.

Syncere just looked away because he always thought, everytime he really needed God or prayed he never answered his prayers.

They all took a seat, then suddenly Seven mother came running in with his little sister right behind her looking lost as hell.

"Is he okay" his mom said

"I don't know, but I hope so"Dior said while holding majesty.

"What's going on" seven lil sister mumbled.

"I done told you about 3 times lil girl, now go sit yo ass down in one of them chairs"

𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐬𝐟.

"Family of Samir Benson"a nurse said.

"Yes ma'am" seven mom said.

"He's in bad condition but he is pulling through very Good" the nurse said

"Whew thank God"seven mom yelled.

"So damn embarrassing, like what she yelling for" his lil sister mumbled.

"Girl shut yo ass up, before I beat yo ass in front of all these people"his momma said while making a  bunch of people look at them.

"Look y'all can go home imma just stay here and make sure my son straight"

"Okay momma but if you need anything just call me" syncere said.

"You coming with us majesty"Dior asked.

"No I'm staying here"majesty said.

"Okay now y'all be safe"Dior said while walking out with syncere.

𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫.?
-𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰.

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭♡.