* Chapter Thirty-Seven *

[Tommys POV]

"W-Wilbur..." I whimpered, my ears and tail dropped... I took a few steps back, my brother had the same evil smile on his face as he did before he died. I never wanted to see him like that again. I saw the three men slowly take a step towards me, I panicked and ran. My red cape waved behind me. I wiped the tears from my eyes and went as far away as i could... They were still following behind me. I could hear them calling my name but it was all muffled, like they were behind a door.

After a while of running I started to run out of breath and slowed down, that's when i felt a violent tug on the red cape which choked me. I threw up black liquid and what looked like blood before i turned. I felt the persons grip still on my cape, I sighed sadly before turning to look at them... It was Techno... He was looking down at my teary eyes. 

"Stop running away Tommy, running doesn't get you anywhere", Techno demanded 

I sobbed quietly while attempting to push him off of but it didn't work... I turned my head trying to have no eye contact with any of them. "F-Fuck off!" I mumbled, wiping the tears from my eyes

"Tommy, you need to tell me what happened... Stop hiding it from us", Phil sighed 

"NO! Y-You didn't care ab-out me until I-I looked l-like a monster..." I cried while gritting my teeth 

"Tommy we are hear no-" 

"SHUT UP!" I screamed and pushed the closest person, who was now Wilbur. He stumbled slightly but didn't fall. "I-I FUCK!" I fell to my knees and started crying. I don't want to be here.
I want to be alone... I don't want to hurt any of them. 

"Tommy calm down..." Wilbur mumbled and reached out a hand for me to stand up. Once i stood up I fell into his chest and cried... 

"C-Can we just g-go home..." I looked at Techno who looked at me with sympathy...

"Sure Tommy..." Wilbur whispered while hugging me 

[Quackitys POV] 

We finally made it to Tommy's exile, it was close to night and started to get dark so we quickly searched with no signs of the small boy... until... "QUACKITY!" 

I turned as fast as i could, It was still raining... "WHAT!?  DID YOU FIND HIM!!" I ran over to him and saw what he was looking at. It wasn't Tommy... but it was his compass, it was covered in a black liquid... The same as Tubbo showed us... We left the broken compass where it was and found a trail of deep black slashes leading us somewhere... "Tommy..." I mumbled, as we started to follow it.

[Tommys POV]

I was following Techno and the others across the snowy ground... I had ran far, really far. It was silent, non of us spoke a word to each other only a few eyes looking at me every now and again to make sure i was still there. 

It was killing me, I felt lonely, heartbroken, bored... The tugging had started again but i decided to ignore it, I don't know what is inside me but i want it out... I think... 
I stopped walking and just stared at the ground. The first person who realised was Techno, he slowed down and walked towards me. "Tommy?" He asked crouching down to my level 

"T-Techno..." I kept looking at the floor, "T-The th-ing... inside m-me..." I mumbled. He looked me up and down in confusion. "I-It hurts... a lot... T-Techno... I don't wanna die..." I looked at him, my eyes were full of tears and my lips were quivering. 

"Tommy, you aren't going to die... Okay?" He stood back up and looked down at me. I just needed someone who was there to comfort me... "Its getting dark Tommy... C'mon". I looked up as quick as i could and looked around me, everything was dark and gloomy... no, no, no, no... Not again... Without thinking i flung myself into Techno's chest and hid my face. I heard shuffling in front of us which scared me, "Tommy... um..." Techno stood awkwardly, he didn't really like hugs... or affection, at all. I pulled away from the hug and looked down to the dark floor...

"S-Stop being so ch-childish T-Tommy..." I whispered at myself 

"Tommy your not bei-" Techno began

"Tommy, Techno whats wrong?" Wilbur asked in confusion...

"N-Nothing Wil... W-We need t-to go..." I stuttered walking past the men and taking a deep breath as i walked further into the darkness... 

After a while of walking we finally got home I was told to go to sleep. Since i didn't have a place to sleep I had to use Techno's bed. The adults stayed downstairs to do 'important' things... 
I couldn't really sleep... I didn't want to... I was to scared to go back to that place. I could still imagine everything that happened, the shuffling replayed in my mind, The sharp pain and blood from the knife in my stomach... 
I knew i'd get wrong for staying awake so i decided to go out, i'll come back later. I need to be alone for a while...

I stood up and heard the floor board creek, I froze for a while but nobody came upstairs... I made my way over to the window and opened it before jumping out. I landed on the snow covered steps and quietly walked down... Nobody had heard so i ran quickly into the forest and towards exile, I needed to go to the beach... It was peaceful here. 
Not long later I had made it, I stepped onto the sand and smiled... The sound from the ocean was relaxing, I loved it, I felt safe here... but only on the beach. As soon as i stepped on the grass i felt cold and broken. 

[Quackitys POV]

We followed the small black spots until we reached Technoblade's house... I bashed my hand against the door almost breaking it, If he has done something to Tommy i'll fucking kill him! A few second later Techno opened the door and gave us a confused look...
"The fuck do you want?" He looked down at me and snarled as Wilbur walked behind him to see us 

"SAM! QUACKITY!" He flew past Techno and gave us a warm hug before asking, "Whats wrong?"

"HAVE YOU SEEN TOMMY!?" Sam looked worried sick, he had been much more quiet since the blonde boy had ran away...

"He's upstairs... sleeping..." Techno rolled his eyes 

"He won't sleep right now, Tommy never sleeps till it's at least 3am, he couldn't since... Wilbur..." Sam stepped forwards slightly so he was face to face with the pink haired male... "Let me see him!" 

The man shook his head and sighed as he opened the door so we could check on him. We ran in and they followed close behind us, when we went to his room the widow was wide open and there were footprints leading into the forest. "FUCK! PHIL!" Techno shouted downstairs for his father, "Get my sword!". He jumped out the window landing on the wooden stairs, the rest of us followed...

"..." I let out a heavy sigh and ran after the trail with Wilbur and Sam

"HEY! WAIT!" Techno shouted as him and his father caught up with us... "Do you want to die?" He rolled his eyes and we all ran to find him. 

Once we did...
I felt like crying...