W O R S H I P

Aurora Lupin

He stayed frozen, just staring down at me

"Scared?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into"

"I think I can handle you" I chuckled.

"I don't think you can." He ran his hand over my cheek and grabbed the back of my head, wrapping my hair around his knuckles.

"You've never been with someone like me, you've had these selfish, little school boys. You have no idea what it feels like to be actually fucked."  He spat pulling my hair down, forcing me to look up at him.

"Now, we can go up to my dorm and 'fuck' or we can go up to my dorm and I can completely worship your body, make you feel like your flying, Like an angel. What would you like, angel?" He whispered, keeping his hand on my hair in a tight grip.

I'm screaming on the inside...

"I'd—"

He roughly let go of my hair and demanded me to follow him. Once we got to his dorm he pulled me in and slammed the door.

"I don't like you talking to zabini." He said sternly and slammed me against his door.

"I don't like you trying to control me" I spat back.

"I don't like you acting like a brat!" He shouted, grabbing my throat.

"I...." I trailed off at the feeling of his leg coming between mine.

"What was that?" He asked with a cocky grin.

"I don—..." I interrupted myself with a gasp as his thigh rubbed up against my clit.

He chuckled, "I'm barely even touching you and you can't form a full sentence."

I mumbled making him laugh. "Now tell me what you want." He squeezed my throat.

"I—... w-worship me." I moaned, his other hand came down between my thighs and rubbed my clit as his thigh created some friction.

"What?" He asked again grinning ear to ear.

"I want you t-to worship me" I practically begged.

I ran my hands across his shoulder only for his to pull away from between my legs and roughly grabbed my wrists and pin them above my head.