✧ᴏɴᴇ✧

Jimin, a cute guy who whenever goes around attracts all towards himself like a magnet, his charm never fails attracting people, making him one of the very loved people around.

And this magnetic guy found his better half, south pole to his north pole, creating an unbreakable bond that would surely never fade away, Taehyung, his Soulmate since the days of kindergarten.

Jimin remembers meeting Taehyung for the first time when he was crying after being left by his mother into the class, where sat Jimin on one of the plastic chairs, adorable crescent eyes watching the other child cry and he couldn't help but melt by watching Taehyung's teary doe eyes, looking all around the unfamiliar place.

Jimin felt so miserable because he knew how it felt when you're away from home so he being the sweetest guy offered him his gummy bears to share, being that day till now they both share almost everything.

From ranting to chatting, from movies to shopping, Jimin and Taehyung are always stuck to each other like magnets.

They grew up together through hard times and happy days, always staying beside each other throughout this journey of their lives.

They sometimes fight a lot, tease each other and sometimes get a lot too soft for each other and spoil each other, share secrets and things, always being each other's remedy and sometimes lose sanity together.

Inseparable is the only word that can describe them.

But now things changed a little with the time. The charisma of youth is too hard to underestimate and everyone just wants to explore more about youth, fall in love and get heartbreaks, get over them and repeat this cycle till they learn their lessons and settle down.

Youth is all about flowers and thrones and these two were now in the phase, being adults they two wanted to explore more and so did Taehyung.

Jimin's magnetic other half was now committed to someone, meaning half sharing of time, half paying attention and almost dividing everything into two.

Kim Taehyung had found himself a boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook, a very popular and amazing guy that almost everyone has a crush on but Taehyung is no less and the two ended up together, fitting together perfectly like pieces of a puzzle.

It's not like Jimin complains, he's very happy for Taehyung but at the same time he feels left out sometimes because he is too used to having Taehyung around him all the time that when he's away for a while, the time becomes slow.

But Taehyung being his soulmate would find a way to the door into his heart where he lives rent free and Jimin always let him in.

The pair of two, the best.

It was an ordinary day of Jimin's life, the guy who believes in brightening everyone's day was feeling dull today, reason being his best friend Taehyung.

He was waiting for him to come over soon, having a lot to talk about. Nothing important but he just wants to talk because duh why not?

They agreed on spending the weekend together and also Jimin had a lot to talk about, feeling like he missed Taehyung a lot lately and he went through his chats, watching them get reduced day by day with Taehyung that he felt so sad and couldn't help the formation of pout on his already pouty lips.

Getting bored he closed the chats and started going through his private folder where he hid secrets, secrets that he hid from Taehyung but the latter knows but Jimin doesn't know that he knows.

And those are the screenshots, candids and pictures of a certain guy that he would secretly capture and collect in college anywhere he could without the one knowing, just so he can watch them in lone time.