23

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️: suicidal thoughts and attempt by overdose (this is a continuation of the last chapter)

MESSAGES

KUN 💕

VIVI
i'm sorry

KUN 💕
wdym you're sorry?

KUN 💕
were you the one
that ate my yogurt in
the fridge at work?

KUN 💕
vivi??

KUN 💕
are you ok?

INCOMING CALL FROM KUN 💕

accept decline

kun drove as fast as he could to vivi's place. her text was worrying, and she wasn't answering his calls.

he feared the worst. he had noticed the bags under her eyes and the sudden weight loss. how she seemed less vibrant and cheerful.

kun didn't even check if he locked his car or not, he just ran inside the apartment building and sprinted up the stairs to the third floor two at a time.

he remembered that vivi told him that she had a spare key under the welcome mat. not like he needed it, in her state vivi hadn't even thought of locking the door.

"VIVI?" kun called out. running around the apartment, he stopped when he heard the sound of gagging and something falling to the floor coming from the bathroom.

shit shit shit please no no no

vivi was there, hunched over the toilet, vomiting and crying. there were pills spilled all over the floor.

she tried to take on the whole bottle. her body and mind simply wouldn't let her anymore. after two small handfuls, she'd started to vomit, trying to get the pills out of her system.

they wouldn't have been strong enough regardless, thank god. they were for kids. vivi was a fully grown adult.

kun crouched down worriedly, checking vivi for any injuries.

"are you ok? what happened? what did you mean by 'i'm sorry'? oh my god vivi please don't do what i think you're about to do."

vivi just started to cry harder. the guilt just felt a thousand times worse with kun here, his arms around her. it all felt horrible.