1 ~ Edited

Greetings! As you can see I'm rewriting this story because it's very old and I believe  or at least I hope my english is better now (': Now let's start! 🤍

Edited: 12/7/2023

••••••••

9pm
POV : Dream

I rushed into my room and immediately felt the cold breeze that came from my open window. I started searching everywhere for a certain letter that my father wanted to see but then I noticed sounds coming from behind me and someone getting inside of my room. It was obvious who it was..

For several months a certain person visited me overnight, a person my father-the king-was looking for. He was a well wanted thief in our kingdom with a high bounty. The name of this special thief was George , he was around the same age as me

"Leave , I'm not in the mood' I harshly said without even turning around ,"How harsh you are" The boy began his sentence "we both know that I'm the highlight of your night!". I heard his footsteps coming closer to me ,"What a nice necklace you have!~" I turned around looking at the boy as I watched him holding one of my necklaces in the air teasingly , I kept my silents and gave him a serious look , demanding him to leave. "Oh come on... I haven't seen you in a while ,that's not nice!" By now he looked like a sad puppy ,"Can I at least get a kiss?" George pleaded , I rolled my eyes and walked closer to the boy and gave him a fast kiss on the cheek.

"Woah you must be in a real bad mood if you don't even kiss me on the lips" He mumbled and came even closer to me ,"You know , if you want I can change that mood of yours.." George whispered closely next to my ear , I felt my body heat up a little bit but he couldn't stay. He had to leave, I really had no time today but he was acting up like a little kid!
"Stop it , leave" I repeated myself and pushed the boy in front of me away. He shrugged and walked towards the window to get down.

Luckily the window wasn't to high so he could easily climb into my room-or leave it. "Good bye dream , I hope next time you're in a better mood" he winked and once again I felt a small heat in my body and especially on my cheeks. I watched the thief leave my room and soon the butterflies in my stomach left with him. Oh god this was so chaotic.. how we met.. our relationship.. everything..

I believe we met like a year ago maybe? I was in the village that was near our kingdom and it was about to get dark. No one knew it was me- the prince- since I covered my head with some sort of cape over my head .I was walking around in the streets and then I saw him , trying to steal from an old woman. Oh how lucky he was that I commanded my guards to stay in the castle. I fastly walked towards the old lady that didn't know what was about to happen and easily got between the two.
George looked at me in shook "it's a bit late to be outside by your own , don't you think ?" I asked the lady , she slowly turned around and smiled softly. "Oh how right you are.. I should go home.." she said , her voice sounded so breakable.. I can't believe he was about to steal from such a sweet lady. Of course I didn't let him go , I was secretly holding onto his arm waiting for the lady to leave.

"Let me go you jerk!" He was trying to pull away but I held him closely, slowly revealing myself as the prince and of course he wasn't stupid , he knew who I was. He stopped fighting back.

And as the time passed , I saw him more often. I wonder what stopped myself from reporting him.. and I wonder if it was a bad choice.. actually I don't even understand how we got into what we are now.
I can't explain what we are.. lovers? Two players? Close 'friends?'.. it's complicated..
But oh man if my father knew anything about it , the most wanted thief, visiting my room almost every day .. he would probably kill me!

..*knock knock*..

"Sir? Is everything okay?" A familiar voice asked , it was Bridgett , one of my father's maids. "Yeah!" I yelled and right after it opened the door "Sir-oh my , you look tired.. I was about to ask you if you want to come back to the party but I think you should rest.." Bridgett muttered but I shoke my head ," I'm totally okay , let's go back to the party. I just had to find a letter for my father" I explained, she nod but still had a worried look on her face -"really I'm fine , trust me" I smiled at her.

POV : George

I jumped out of the window and left the castle. I made my way to a small village near the castle and made my way towards a bar but immediately got stopped by a tall person with greenish blue eyes and a crown.

"Stop right here , Age?"  The tall man asked and gave me a serious look." Oh shut up you know I'm 18 years old. Now move Ranboo" I rolled my eyes and soon after it heard a small giggle coming from the taller man. "I'm just kidding ,Tommy, Tubbo and Nick are already waiting for you " Ranboo said while pointing at a table where my friends were sitting. I nod and made my way to the table and immediately got greeted by Tommy "Eyyy my man!" Tommy grinned at me.

"Tubbo, stop looking at the bee in your glass and look who's here "Tommy said, Tubbo looked up and smiled at me, I smiled back and sat down "I don't even wanna know why you have a bee in your glass.." I laughed and Tubbo continued smiling like the brightest star ever.
They knew about my closeness with the Prince and I'm so glad they never questioned it.. I'm not ashamed of it I just think it would be weird.

"Now let's get into business shall we? George , the boss wants you to steal something very special this time. It's the most famous diamond and I'm sure it's easy to get for you since it's in the castle.." Nick spoke up ,"of course you can't tell your little prince about it" I nod.
I hated keeping things from him but when it comes to stealing I  have no mercy.. I NEED to get my job done and If someone would come into my way, I wouldn't hesitate to kill them. "He said you have one week or you gonna be dead " Nick said and snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded once again , I felt a little nervous if I was honest. It's the first time stealing something very important that was probably highly protected. "He better give me some good shit for it then" I grinned at my own sentence and they laughed along

••••••

Hii ! I'm glad I edited this chapter, I know some things could be better but trust me .. the original chapter was worse (': I cried in embarrassment when I saw what I wrote some month/years( can't remember?) Ago

🤍Byeee🤍