Q&A answers

A/N: Hi again! The Q&A has been open for about a week now, therefore I have closed it so the questions can be answered! 😍

I want to start out with saying that all of these answers are from the character alone! I do not share the same opinion as some of my characters, that's why I build them the way I did. All answers are written from the characters point of view unless the questions are directed towards me.

Anyway, I want to thank you all for commenting a lot of questions! It has been overly difficult but also really fun to reply to them all😂 you guys are hilarious, not gonna lie💀

Most of you have commented the questions, but some also texted them to me. Do not worry, I will add those too!💜

Sorry for any mistakes, this is like 7k words, so it was difficult for me to find the mistakes 😂 I hope it isn't too bad 💜

Let's get it! ✌️

(Okay, but why did they make it all aesthetic?^ I can't-)

__________________

JUNGKOOK

You are very cute and how many rounds you go when u r in rut?👀

Jungkook: *blushes* t-thank you... um... well... you see... 10 rounds maybe- but over 3 days!

Taehyung: *sticks his head inside the door* We all know that's a lie.

Jungkook: *gulps embarrassed and hides his face in his hands.*

Jungkook: like... 25?

You are a great father, great mate and a great person. I hope you know that. So here's the question: what were ur ways of stress relieving when you used to get bullied?

Jungkook: Thank you- Being a great father is the only thing that matters to me. For the bullying question, I must admit it has been a long time since I had to cope with it, luckily. B-But I remember just going home and start working at my father's café. Making food or drawing has always been a safe space for me, no people were bothering me and my creative side got to be free. This made me forget the hard time I had in school. Spending time with my father also helped a lot to relieve stress. When I was with him, I got reminded why I was fighting and waking up every morning in the first place. Family means everything to me, so much that not even the bullies can destroy it.

Do you know that you are the most adorable person on this planet? and what were your feelings when ever you guys found out you were having a kid?

Jungkook: Y-You are very sweet yourself... umm well, it's hard to describe that feeling mostly because it was a form of happiness I have never felt before. I-It warmed my heart so much. I kept telling myself that... when I meet these kids and get to care for them for the rest of my time, I will reach the very purpose of my life.