011

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

"Goodmorning, now call that fuck ass doctor, I'm ready to go the fuck homee!" Jayda said getting up stretching

"Right, me too" I said, playing in my hair.

"Nah nah, you need to tell us what the doctor told you." Antonio said.

My stomach dropped.

"what you talking about.." I said looking at him, fiddling with my fingers.

"Milan, don't act stupid. What did he tell you?" Jayda said, sitting on Kev's lap.

"Ok, well.." I said

"Ok well, what?" Jayda said.

"I'm pregnant, 2 and a half weeks along." I said, and everyone's mouth dropped.

"You deadass? Like stop playing Lan" Jayda said, walking over to me.

"Hand me my purse" I said to Jayda.

Antonio was just stuck, looking at the floor, not speaking, not moving, didn't even look like he was breathing.

I took my purse and grabbed the pictures of the X-ray & Transvaginal ultrasound, and handed it to her.

She gasped, and put it into a way Kevin can see it. Then, Antonio just left out the room.

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐎'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I couldn't een believe Milan was pregnant

I seen those pictures and I ain't know what to say.

I stopped at the Vending Machine, getting some snacks.

I was just standing there zoned out about the whole thing for a good 10 minutes.

I heard Jayda loud mouth ass, and peeked around the corner seeing her, Kev, and Milan leaving out.

"Where the hell y'all going?" I said.

"Home nigga." Kev said.

Milan, and Jayda walked out to my car, and then Kev walked towards me.

"Nigga, what happened to team fuck them kids? You got a whole baby on the way, you out the squad bruh." Kev said walking away laughing.

yeah this was short but im tired 😂.

TO BE CONTINUED!!