38

What.

in the absolute.

fuck?

Was the first thought that crossed through Oikawa Tooru's mind as he stood in front of a gigantic mansion, his hand intertwined with Iwaizumi's, who was standing right beside him.

The sun setting made it almost perfect if it wasn't for the old couple waiting inside to tear Oikawa to shreds.

For real. Being back at the mental institution was better than this. Atleast Dr. Gou would've given him a pep talk. His dimples were kinda nice to look at after all. They Reminded Oikawa of Namjoon from BTS.

Well! Thank Dr.Gou for medication so he doesn't tear himself apart! What a nice thought!— his eyes widened comically,

"Shit! Iwa-chan! I forgot my meds at the—

Iwaizumi squeezed his hand and glanced up at him, smiling, "I packed them. I knew you were going to forget, Idiot."

Oikawa sighed in relief.

He took his time to admire the architecture. Anything to stall whatever this was.

A few stairs lead to a front double door. It was a three-story and they even had a huge servants' quarter a few metres away. The garden went on as far as the eye could see. Huge windows decorated the front with cream coloured curtains hanging behind them. The entire cream and maroon and cream combination really put together the whole look.

Oikawa had only seen these type of houses on T.V.

Is this really necessary for a family of four?

And Iwa-chan doesn't even live here!

Oikawa wanted to be back in his dorm right now. His back pressed to the wall, Iwa-chan cuddling him. Both of them squeezed on the small bed. He would give anything to be back there right now. He didn't appreciate it nearly enough.

He fiddled with his "🄸🅆🄰♡︎🄲🄷🄰🄽" bracelet then glanced at Iwaizumi's wrist out of instinct.

"♡︎🅃🄾🄾🅁🅄♕" hung on his wrist, bright and proud.

Oikawa released a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Iwaizumi was out here facing his homophobic parents while wearing Oikawa's name on his wrist like they're one. Oikawa could do this much. He could meet them. He could do this much for the guy he fucking loves.

"So... we here on vacation or somethin' ?" Atsumu said in a teasing tone from behind him. Mattsun chuckled at that. Makki highfived Atsumu.

"Could you not?" Oikawa looked at him, completely exasperated.

"No, he legally couldn't not." Kuroo snorted.

Apparently Iwaizumi thought it would be better if Oikawa had "friends" around. He thought it would soften the blow. Well he could tolerate Makki and Mattsun but Oikawa didn't have the heart to tell him that Kuroo tetsuro, Miya Atsumu and bokuto Koutarou being in the same room as his parents would only cause more chaos. Plus they all were  the five most immature people on the planet.

"We should've brought akaagshi too!" Bokuto whined as he picked up his backpack, slinging it over his shoulder.

Atsumu whistled, "damn those arms! Bokuto. Now ya' whores know who I would've been hittin' if Omi-Omi didn't like me."

Bokuto flexed his arms to show off. Makki wolf whistled, making Kuroo let out his hyena laugh. Mattsun rolled his eyes.

"Yeah? and how long was it till Sakusa-kun paid you an ounce of attention?"

"Oh, shut yer' mouth, Kuroo."

"It was two years, wasn't it."

Oikawa threw his hands up, "oh my god. I'm freaking out here."

Iwaizumi wrapped his arms around Oikawa's waist, "it's gonna be okay, stupid, you're stronger than this—

"Group hug!" Makki yelled and all of them threw themselves on the two boyfriends.

"it's gonna' be okay Tooru-chan, yer gonna rock this." Atsumu mumbled.

They separated. Iwaizumi being the only one who didn't let go.

Bokuto ginned, "Hey hey hey! Cheer up, Tohhruu, You're gonna win!"

"This isn't a volleyball match, Are ya dumb?" Atsumu pushed him lightly. Honestly, it was excuse to touch his arms.

"That's okay! Agaashii said he's a 'moron-sexual'."

Kuroo draped his arm around Bokuto's shoulders and messily patted his hair, "you're not dumb, bro. You're one the top three aces. Fucking own it. Now could a dumb person do that—

Mattsun interrupted him, his eyebrows raised in amusement, "Okay so we're just going to ignore that he said akaashi's a moron sexual—

"I think Oikawa's dyin."

All of their attention snapped to Oikawa.

Tooru shook his head. What the hell? Why was he overthinking this? It's just a couple of old, rich parents. Of course, who hate him before they even had the chance to meet him but still.

"It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay, Oikawa."  Mattsun once again hugged him,

The front double doors opened before the others could hug him as well and suddenly a beautiful woman (girl?) around their age walked towards them wearing body-hugging black dress.

She stopped right before she could walk down the stairs. Her hands were firmly clasped in front of her. Hair in a sleek bun, exactly the colour of Iwaizumi's hair.

"Oni-chan. Hanamakki, Matsukawa. Welcome back. Leave your luggage, Toji will carry it upstairs for you all," she stared down at them from top of the stairs, "Oikawa. It is great to finally put a face to the name. And you three must be Kuroo, Bokuto and Miya."

Atsumu grinned up at her, "Call me Atsumu."

She stared at him with a deadpan expression then turned around to walk back in, "I think I'll stick to Miya."

Kuroo and bokuto cackled loudly. Iwaizumi shook his head, "She doesn't swing your way."

Atsumu gave him a genuine look of surprise, his eyebrows up in amusement, "That wasn't it, Iwaizumi-san. Miya is reserved for Omi-kun."

Iwaizumi nodded at him. Atsumu then proceeded to walk up the stairs with a grin on his face. Kuroo and bokuto continued after him.

"Hold my hand, babe. I'm gonna need this to face the boomers again." Makki sighed. Mattsun shook his head at the drama queen but took Makki's hand in his nonetheless. They walked up the stairs hand in hand.

Iwaizumi looked at the brunette finally. Oikawa looked worried. His eyes unsure and mouth restless.

Oikawa smiled the infamous bright fake smile of his and clapped his hands, "on second thought! We should totally turn back—

Iwaizumi smiled at him lovingly, "it's gonna be okay. It's you. You never back down from a challenge. You love me. I tolerate you. Who could take that away from us?" He took Oikawa's hand and placed a soft kiss on his knuckles, "breath."

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS/SUGGESTIONS/ASSUMPTIONS.

Thinking of starting a new book too hmmmmm

I didn't mean the mental institution thing. that was just Oikawa being dramatic. Rlly it's not fun

Also who here is watching sk8 the infinity? pls I need to rant

THANK U FOR READING I LOVE U GUYS!!