Chapter 58- The New Dojo

Y/N and Miguel stormed into the cafeteria, finding Hawk sitting right in front of them. Demetri had told them everything that happened, from Hawk and the Cobra Kai's constantly harassing Miyagi-Do to him breaking Demetri's arm. The two were pissed, to say the least.

"Hey, guys." Hawk greeted, pushing himself to his feet. "We heard about what happened with Demetri. How could you do that?" Y/N questioned angrily. Hawk glared at her. "You should be thanking me for getting revenge on the Miyagi-Do's. Besides, they're the ones who started the fight. We finished it." Hawk snapped. "That's not what our sensei taught us," Miguel stated. "He's not my sensei anymore."

Y/N scoffed. "After everything Johnny did for you, you betray him?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "He betrayed us." Hawk spat. Miguel gave a deep sigh. "Look, this isn't you talking. It's Kreese, he's got in your head. You can change that if you leave Cobra Kai and come join Sensei Lawrence's new dojo. If you come, others will follow. We can show everyone we're not a bunch of bullies. It could be like before." Miguel rambled, hoping Hawk would understand. "He has a new dojo?" Hawk asked.

Before anyone could answer, Kyler got everyone's attention. "Hey, guys. Check this guy out. Standing around with a dick in his hand." He yelled, holding up Demetri's cast where a giant dick had been drawn on it. Everyone in the cafeteria burst into laughter while Demetri looked away embarrassed. He stormed out of the cafeteria, with everyone still laughing.

"So these are your friends now?" Y/N asked, glaring at Hawk. Hawk just looked at her. Y/N rolled her eyes and grabbed Miguel's hand. "Let's go, Mig. It's clear we're not big enough dicks to be friends with him." She snapped. Miguel smirked at her comment and followed after his girlfriend. My girlfriend is hot as hell.
------------------------------------
Y/N was pressed up against a locker, Miguel's arms wrapped around her waist while his lips were pressed up against hers and her fingers tangled in his hair. The two never really had much alone time since Johnny wasn't a big fan of leaving them alone together for obvious reasons.

"You know I would appreciate it if you didn't eat my daughter's face." A voice spoke, making the two kids break apart. Johnny was leaned up against the locker next to them with a somewhat pissed-off look on his face. "Heyyy, dad," Y/N said awkwardly, her face flushing in embarrassment. "What're you doing here?"

"Well, I've got good news. I found us a pretty sweet spot for our new dojo." He replied. "Hey, that's great!" Y/N exclaimed. "Yeah. How's recruiting coming?" Johnny asked. Miguel and Y/N exchanged a look. "Well...." Y/N trailed off. Johnny winced. "That bad?"

"Everything's changed, dad. Cobra Kai, they..."

"Drank all the Kool-Aid." Miguel finished, to which Y/N nodded. "Kool-Aid? What's wrong with Kool-Aid?"Johnny asked as the three of them walked through the hallway. "It's just...Kreese is turning them into an army of assholes. There's no convincing them to leave." Y/N stated.

Johnny's eyes flickered past Y/N and Miguel, landing on Hawk and his group of friends. Johnny wordlessly brushed past the two and started walking towards the group. Miguel and Y/N's eyes widened before chasing after him. "OK, Listen up!"

The group of kids all turned and looked at him. "I screwed up. And I'm sorry. I made it about me. And that's not what a sensei does. I took the easy way out. I gave up. What happened here at this school..." Johnny trailed off, glancing over at Y/N. "...it rocked me to my core. I couldn't look myself in the eye, let alone face all of you."

"Yeah. I guess it makes it easier to tell yourself that. But the truth is, you bailed on us long before that fight happened. You got soft. And we paid the price." Hawk snapped. Johnny took a few steps forward, stopping right in front of Hawk's face. A flicker of fear was seen in the boy's eyes.