31- reason

*listen to everything happens for a reason by madison beer*

-

you sigh wiping your tears with a tissue once again. you watch as louis walks on screen with millie.

i used to believe,
that everything happens for a reason.

currently your watching enola holmes, a movie with your best friend in it. you love him a lot, but never told him until the song. you've been struggling after not seeing him for a long, long time. mentally and physically.

i just can't find a reason,
you'd wanna hurt me,
so bad.

you watch as louis acts, making tewkesbury show just how much he was in love with enola.

you sob again wishing that was you guys so that you could just get over this awful time.

you take your hand out of the warmth of your blanket and aimlessly reach for your phone. once you have it, you watch as the lock screen pops up. you let another tear fall. it was louis and you.

you open up your texts and see a notification from louis.

louis
hey
*read*

i'm so sorry

you look up from your phone and let another tear fall.

he never noticed that you loved him the whole time. no matter how many times you tried, he never got the hint.

the song you released a week ago was trending.

you were beyond happy, but that didn't change the way you felt about louis.

heather. you always envied her. perfect body. perfect walk. perfect voice. perfect face. perfect everything.

now you sit at home crying because you can still smell his cologne,
while he sits with her.

she doesn't know him like i know him.

she'll never know when he first lost a tooth.

when he first got into acting.

when he said 'i love you' to you for the first time, but it didn't mean what you thought it did.

you thought he loved you like you loved him,
but it was a best friend type of love.

what in the world did i do to deserve such a pain in my heart?

you sob again as you throw your phone on your bed. you lay there letting all the emotions pour out.

guess it's true. i'm never getting over you.

your phone dings from the empty space next to you.

the space he would always lay in.

you grab it again and look at it.

louis
y/n please respond
u don't know what i mean

y/n
what do i not know?!
i released a fucking song about u

louis
no

y/n
what do u mean 'no'

louis
i mean come over and i will explain

y/n
really

louis
yes get the fuck over here

-

you sit in your car with red puffy eyes. you sigh deeply and drum your fingers on your steering wheel.

you look at louis' house again and decide to just go and get it over with.

you quickly walk through the sprinkling raindrops and stop at his door. you breath in and knock.

the door opens and you watch as louis comes into view.

"i'm sorry, i didn't know." he says as you look down not wanting him to see your red face.

he puts his finger under your chin and you look up.

"i love you too."

you're shocked.

the boy you love, loves you back. "what?" you say still surprised. he sighs and presses his lips against yours.

you wrap your arms around his neck on instinct and lean into him. your lips move together and you feel amazing. it felt like a dream. all the pain slowly fades away now that you've seen him.

"what about heather?" you ask softly as you both pull apart.

"she noticed that we could never love each other. she saw the way i looked at you." he says softly smiling at you.

you smile back and your lips meet again, him tasting like cherry.

the way you always imagined.

-

author's note
hey! i've been updating
so i haven't rlly been posting new ones
i hope u like this. plz give me song recs for the
scenarios. ly all