7| Getting the job

(TW: contains mentioning of death and sensitive topics)

Vanessa guided Y/N backstage, having Willow and Gregory wait outside. They went through many different rooms. Some had piles of boxes filled with merchandise, some had lounge areas, and finally they entered a quite clean room. It had a few desks and chairs, there was a large whiteboard with scribbles of random information on the board, followed with blue prints of the building, shops, and animatronics hanged up. Near the back, was a man with brown eyes, dark skin, short curly black hair with grey creeping on the sides, and a black beard. He wore a light grey suit, with a black tie in the middle. He had black dress shoes on, and seemed he was writing down something on a piece of paper. The man looked up and saw both Y/N and Vanessa, a smile curved upon his face. He quickly made his way towards the both of them.

"Hello Vanessa, who did you bring?" the man said, looking at the h/c girl.

"Hey boss, this is Y/N. We were wondering if she could get a job here?" Vanessa asked.

"Is that so?" the curly haired man looked at
Y/N.

"Yes sir." said Y/N with a nervous smile.

"I see...." the boss took a seat at a table, writing things down on paper. "What role interests you, Y/N?" he asked, looking up at her with a smile.

"A waitress! I have some experience, I use to work at a fast food restaurant however, we moved a few months after." Y/N exclaimed.

"Right then," the boss continued scribbling down more writing on the paper. "you're hired! Are you available this afternoon, 5pm perhaps?" he asked.

"Y-yes! Definitely." Y/N chirped.

"Great. There's some uniforms in one of the rooms you passed to get here, Vanessa, could you help her find them?" the boss asked the blonde girl.

"Definitely. Come on Y/N." Vanessa exited the room with Y/N trailing behind her.

They entered a room with all different sizes of boxes. It filled the whole area, but not a single one of them was labeled.

"Are you sure these aren't just merchandise?" Y/N nervously asked.

"I wouldn't doubt it, but boss did say the uniforms should be here.." Vanessa looked around the crowded room. "..somewhere."

"Well..let's get searching." sighed Y/N, walking towards a box and opening it only to see it being filled with Glamrock Chica plushies.

"Welp one down....ten million to go."

✰    ✰    ✰

"That took way longer then I expected." Y/N groaned once she left the room, her back slouching.

"Tell me about it." Vanessa yawned, looking at her watch. "Oh my god it's already 4:50?! You gotta hurry up and put that on." she shouted.

"I-I will right now, where do I go after though?" Y/N asked.

"Probably the Pizza-Pad?" Vanessa guessed.

"Thanks Vanny." Y/N ran down a metal flight of stairs. "See you soon!" she called out.

"See ya!" Vanessa chuckled.

Y/N ran to the nearest restroom, throwing herself in and locking the door. She placed down the waitress uniform on the sink. Luckily, it was quite simple. It had a brown shirt, which surprisingly didn't look bad, black leggings with a long black apron. She let out a sigh of relief. Thank god. A waitress uniform that isn't sexualized. Taking off the clothes she was wearing and putting it in her bag, she grabbed the brown shirt and slipped it on. It fit perfectly. She then quickly put on the leggings and shoes, finally putting on the apron and tying the back. Oh my god..wait no please fit. Y/N thought to herself as she struggling to tie the back, the ribbons were too short. She let out a sigh and grabbed her bag and tossed her apron over her shoulder. Looks like I'll just have to find someone to put it on. Y/N opened the door, but Vanessa was no where to be found. She didn't feel it was appropriate for the boss to help either. Y/N walked down the metal path, going in the rooms she seen before. Maybe...Montgomery is backstage. He could help me. She bit her lip at the thought of him, but quickly shook her head. Why did I just do that...I seriously need to calm down.